Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of your fluffs do this? Rocky likes to play every day in the backyard by me or my husband pretending we are about to chase him. He runs around in circles around the table and around the patio. He then goes and hides behind one bush. And it's the same bush every day, LOL. :LOL: He'll hide there until I "find" him and then he runs away. It's so cute. It rained a lot here today and there are big puddles in the backyard. He ran through them and got really wet, but I didn't mind at all, it's too cute to stop.:wub:

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Aolani likes to seek his prey, I mean us, from under the bed. I don't have anything under out bed so he can easily look underneath it and see if anyone is coming into our bedroom which is also where his night bed is. Lately I've been letting him knwo that I know he's there watching by lying on my belly from the doorway only to see him looking right back at me - it's the cutest little face.

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aolani likes to seek his prey, I mean us, from under the bed. I don't have anything under out bed so he can easily look underneath it and see if anyone is coming into our bedroom which is also where his night bed is. Lately I've been letting him knwo that I know he's there watching by lying on my belly from the doorway only to see him looking right back at me - it's the cutest little face.
That's too cute...and I can picture you lying on your belly...the things we do with our adorable fluffs are too funny. :HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Do any of your fluffs do this? Rocky likes to play every day in the backyard by me or my husband pretending we are about to chase him. He runs around in circles around the table and around the patio. He then goes and hides behind one bush. And it's the same bush every day, LOL. :LOL: He'll hide there until I "find" him and then he runs away. It's so cute. It rained a lot here today and there are big puddles in the backyard. He ran through them and got really wet, but I didn't mind at all, it's too cute to stop.:wub:
How cute! We need a video. :) Every once in a great while, Cody will run around and go behind the chaise and hide. :behindsofa:Then, it's this game of...."Where's Cody? where is he?" I'm walking all around, acting confused.:HistericalSmiley: I swear he has a smirk on his face when I act like I find him. Silly kidz!

That is funny, I can just picture cute Aolani under the bed hiding and watching. :innocent: Aolani, you have been busted! :police:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts