Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has happened before, but today it was just too funny for words. We've had a very stormy, windy day. Took his highness out to pee between storms and as he lifted his leg, a strong gust came up....and with his leg up in the air he was off balance and the wind just blew him over....literally. There are still a lot of leaves in the yard and he just went rolling into a pile of them. Got up, shook himself off, ignored the fountain of pee that had descended on him and went on about his business. He had leaves stuck to his face, his behind, and everywhere in between. Took a bit of a clean up, but it was well worth it.

Now he's just exhausted. It's hard work protecting your mom from thunder!

Samsonsmom

Wonder what kind of wind it would take to blow YOU over, chunky-butt. Remember I only weigh six pounds. Love, Sammie

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
ROFLMBO!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
The picture in my mind's eye is just too funny! Thanks for that cute story...

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
Carolyn I remember the other time he was "blown" away.
I can imagine it was one of those times when you almost had to roll on the ground with him because of laughing so hard.

My brother has a little Westie (not breed specific, Katie only weight 7 lbs.) Anyway when she goes to peepee she actually picks both back feet slightly off of the ground. She was caught by a wind gust and ended up on her nose. With her two front feet planted and her nose on the ground she looked like a tripod with a tail.
So funny!

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
LOL... omg.. if only you had a picture!

But this is the main reason why Kodie can not be going outside ONLY to do his business! LOL... Kodie would be blown everywhere!

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
I can just see that!
One time the wind scooted Paris backwards. It was funny watching her trying to walk and not go anywhere.

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
Has he been blowing over just since he was neutered? Maybe the weight of his balls was keeping him grounded - lol

My Daisy is 12-pounds, 12-years-old, and has arthritis. We had a slight wind last night, and while walking her, you would have thought it was a tornado. She was walking so slowly trying to get through that one-mile-an-hour wind storm - lol

Hugs to "leaf me alone" Sammie

·
Premium Member
24,171 Posts
Originally posted by Sassy's mommy@Nov 16 2005, 03:59 AM
Carolyn I remember the other time he was "blown" away.
I can imagine it was one of those times when you almost had to roll on the ground with him because of laughing so hard.

My brother has a little Westie (not breed specific, Katie only weight 7 lbs.) Anyway when she goes to peepee she actually picks both back feet slightly off of the ground. She was caught by a wind gust and ended up on her nose. With her two front feet planted and her nose on the ground she looked like a tripod with a tail. 
So funny!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=120068
[/QUOTE]
to funny

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Even the weight of his balls didn't keep him on the ground. It's really funny now with those pigment spots that should have been on his feet that migrated to his little jewels. Just has this little area of black spotting in what would otherwise be his crotch.

Samsonsmom

Is nothing sacred!!! Not even my balls--or lack of them, as the case may be. Doggie Daddy and I figured it out (What it would take to blow HER over). I think we settled on Category 4. But to test it we have to convince her to pee in the front yard. Now THAT presents a mental picture. Sammie

·
Registered
4,856 Posts

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
Awhoooooowoooooo....Sammie, you better be a good boy. Your mommy is the one who takes you to the Dairy Queen....remember?

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
HAHAHAH That was too funny!

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Sammie, Sammie, Sammie,

You must add weight immediately....I do beleive that added visits to the dairy queen are in order. If any furbaby can do it I know you can...and try and stay away from the blizzards...they may cause even more havoc.

Carolyn,

Thanks for the great mental picture!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts