Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today i went shopping for christmas gift exchange.... for our doggies.

I took Frosty with me knowing he would be home lone
I hate leaving him alone...

He was very happy going with me. And so we shoped and we shoped.... we
got some bones, toys, clothing, collars and more. ( All that for 3 dogs..)

When we got home, i set down trying to figure out who's going to get what. Frosty set right beside me and just watched. Mini, my other dog, was very eager to see whats inside. She literraly went inside the plastic bag and couldnt get out!!!!! She took one toy and took off running. That was it.

Frosty was just looking. Poor boy, when i took out the collar, he jumped on top of me wanting me to put it one him.... ??????

I dint realize how smart they are. They know whats for them and whats not. But how do you explain to them that its not for them?!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
we bought toys for our nieces...and gruffi LOVES toys...especially ones that are made for human babies. lol. they're really smart, all you have to say is "no" or "uh uh" and they'll understand. :D you have to be consistant. dont even let their mouths touch it, and you'll be fine.

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
Alex loooves to see what's in packages. Since we work from home, we receive a lot of packages and he has to smell and inspect all of them. One of our supplier goes deer hunting and makes some sausage. Some of the cartons used for packing were certainly in contact with some of the meat or sausage and when my husband came home with the packed material Alex went nuts smelling all that stuff. Of course there was no sausage in it.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
omg... Kodie did that just now!!! I was putting the toy away that i bought my sisters dog...and Kodie was all excited, he wanted it! :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts