Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Awwww he looks like he is getting ready to get into some kind of mischif. I think he is just the sweetest and thanks for posting all the pictures of his development, it is really neat to watch

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by elliesmomie@Jul 15 2005, 01:06 PM
yea!!!!  what beautiful eyes!  have you picked a name yet?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=81695
[/QUOTE]

So far I like Uno and I came up with Manny yesterday because he had such a fat nose he looks like a mantaee.
I think I will wait until he gets a bit older and I can see his personality. He is a doll I have him in bed with me now he is laying on me chest. Guys this is gonna be a hard one to give up.

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
I want him...can I have him, pleasssssssssssssseeeeeeeee!
He is just too cute for words!

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Originally posted by sassy14830+Jul 15 2005, 01:20 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-elliesmomie
@Jul 15 2005, 01:06 PM
So far I like Uno and I came up with Manny yesterday because he had such a fat nose he looks like a mantaee.
I think I will wait until he gets a bit older and I can see his personality. He is a doll I have him in bed with me now he is laying on me chest. Guys this is gonna be a hard one to give up.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=81707
[/B][/QUOTE]

I love the name Uno, too.

I know it will be hard to give him up. But you've got your new "dream job" to look forward to! It would probably be hard to deal with a puppy at this new stage of your life, especially since it involves travelling.

When do they begin evaluating him for therapy work?

·
Registered
408 Posts
You know it will be hard for all of us to give him up, we have been there since his birth after all. He is a sweety, everytime I look at him I think of Vinny's baby days.

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Oh my he is so cute
I like Manny too, so masculine for him too. Thank you so much for sharing his progress with us, he feels like our family and I know how hard it is going to be to give him up, I wouldn't be able to even think about it

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by LadysMom+Jul 15 2005, 01:39 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 15 2005, 01:20 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-elliesmomie
@Jul 15 2005, 01:06 PM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=81707

[/QUOTE]

I love the name Uno, too.

I know it will be hard to give him up. But you've got your new "dream job" to look forward to! It would probably be hard to deal with a puppy at this new stage of your life, especially since it involves travelling.

When do they begin evaluating him for therapy work?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=81723
[/B][/QUOTE]

I know how hard work a pup is I agree with you about the time. If all works out with my job maybe my boss will allow me to work off the expensive price of a show quality pup to get started with. who knows? I have started working with him just after birth. He is showing promissing signs already. He is very relaxed when being held. I will hold him wth him on his back and he just slowly falls asleep. I will keep training and watching him until he is about 12 weeks then if I think he will work I will take him to lubbock to start the real training. after he has perfected the basic household manners stuff if they think he has the attitude to move up they will start with therapy training. I hope what ever happens to this baby that he is well loved.

BTW I just found out that Luvnpaws has a new policy for every puppy they breed for therapy they will rescue and train 10.
They have done this in the past but they havent set any number goals. I think this is fabulous I signed up today to do foster for the younger or needy rescues they bring in. I think it is important to do your part in helping these pets. What is sad is most of them dont get adopted because of one or two behavioral problems and the shelters dont have time to work with them. Thats the real need to foster rescues teach them the rights and wrongs of a pet and find great homes for them. Just thought I would share. :D

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
So if Manny is not suitable for therapy (Like THAT could happen!) do you get to keep him?

I think that is just a great policy of Luvnpaws to rescue and train homeless malts. What a great idea. You're in Austin, right? I live in San Antonio and would love another malt but it is just not feasible right now. I also suspect that Pico wouldn't accept another pet in the house. Maybe a puppy. Maybe. But I think he might be one of those "only pets" you hear about.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts