Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The boys had so much fun and as you can tell Boo thought it was all for him. At times he was more interested in the paper LOL. Poor Zach was acting like a scared pooch for some reason.

Boo and Zach love their secret santa buddies who are so adorable and had us completely in the dark about who they were. Who are they? Well...let's see. I guess you have to watch the movie. :w00t:

Short Version -click here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ibxwnao4w0

Full video of fun click here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQpuKyqTiAQ
(music might not play in some countries)

The boys were officially passed out last night from playing with the toys.

Merry Christmas everyone and to all a good morning!

We love you secret santa buddies :wub:

·
Premium Member
7,952 Posts
Wow Mags! I LOVED every minute of your video! What wonderful presents from Gustave and Mieka! Now we need a style show! Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Wow!!! Loved Boo and Zach's reveal and all the presents they got! Their SS are awesome and did a great job picking out some great presents! Especially loved the handmade sweater :)

·
Super Moderator
9,637 Posts
Amazing. Love the antlers, Z boy red hat and Boo's red bow. How fun you made their Christmas morning. I really enjoyed how Boo took the lion and started shaking it and brought it over to his bed. The outfits were great. Boo is going to be the stylish little man. I especially liked the expression on Boo;s face when we realized he can eat paper and not get into trouble.

What was that toy with a yellow top - it was bell'kong shape but it was huge. Aastha did a great job. Score little buddies - have a nice Christmas.

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Merry Christmas, Mags, Zach & Boo. We were thrilled when we found out who our buddies were, and had a great time shopping for presents.

That Bob-a-lot is G&M's favorite toy (even though it's almost bigger than them). Hope yours like it too.

Loved the videos so much. I also love the Boo pillow I spot in the corner.

Merry Christmas, again!

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
On they are having great fun this morning with the Bob a lot! We just finished Boo's modeling session with all the clothes. They fit perfectly and I agree with Nida, the handmade swather that Aastha made was so special and looks great on him. Love the color! Boo is now a fashionista and Zach dapper with his new bow ties. Thanks for a very special Secret Santa year!

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
What a great reveal. Loved watching Boo's excitement and Zach's nonchalance. LOL

Love all the gives and especially the outfits. They are sooooooooooooo cute and I know it's sometimes hard to find really cute outfits for the boys. But Gustave and Mieka (with Awntie Aastha's help) definitely did a great job.

·
Premium Member
15,980 Posts
That was fun!!! I loved the all the gifts from Gustave and Mieka! They looked so excited as you opened each one. That was a wonderful reveal!

·
Premium Member
24,143 Posts
Mags love the video, I watched the long version:wub: the boys are so well behaved, Matilda needs to take lessons from them :innocent:
precious Boo really started to get into the opening of gifts, he's so cute, love how he took the toy to his bed:wub:
Zach is just so innocent :wub: he didn't know what to think of all the gifts, where on earth did you find that red hat? Awesome overload, the hat fit Zach perfect :aktion033:

great gifts Aastha, and the fluffs

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Zach's hat

Paula,

Zach's hat is a whole outfit that I found the day before Christmas at 50% off! It will definitely be next year's Christmas Picture. It is like a Dicken's Christmas Carol outfit and it has wings. It is absolutely gorgeous. It is all part of my ploy to get Stan to let me have a little girl. :HistericalSmiley:

Mags love the video, I watched the long version:wub: the boys are so well behaved, Matilda needs to take lessons from them :innocent:
precious Boo really started to get into the opening of gifts, he's so cute, love how he took the toy to his bed:wub:
Zach is just so innocent :wub: he didn't know what to think of all the gifts, where on earth did you find that red hat? Awesome overload, the hat fit Zach perfect :aktion033:

great gifts Aastha, and the fluffs

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Working on getting some pictures of Boo wearing his new outfits and them playing so Aastha, Gustave & Mieka can see what a great job they did!

·
Premium Member
10,616 Posts
Wow, Mags....another fabulous video. We are so lucky to have you on the forum to provide fun entertainment.

I watched both versions. Boo and Zack, I think you may be up for an Oscar this year. And when you go to the ceremony you will be dressed quite stylishly in your presents from Gustave and Meika. :wub:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts