Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know some of you really wanted to make this a secret...

So lets begin:

For this i willl need:

1) Your correct address

2) Your forum name

3) your real name

4) And a little about your pups.

5) Your location

6) spesify if you want to be double counted meaning, if you have more than one dog, you will be receiving two gifts, but also you willl be sending two gifts.

Please send all the info (in numerical order, please)
To: [email protected]

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Things that he likes, what he looks like, what he likes to do etc. anything you want.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Ania@Nov 13 2004, 01:36 AM
Things that he likes, what he looks like, what he likes to do etc. anything you want.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=16226
[/QUOTE]

Well-he is white with longish hair-he has black eyes and a black nose and .....

Just kidding of course...but it was a little funny-

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I think we'd need to know size, too. Some of our Malts range from tiny to tubby. :D

Sex would be important, too. As in are they male or female for those of you with dirty thoughts

Maybe favorite colors, favorite treats, favorite toys, that kind of thing.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
i guess if we have already sent our info in....if we have question about the malt we get we just ask ania then she will ask the owner.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Nichole... that was a really good idea... I dont think you sound picky at all! I hope everyone writes a lot like that... it really helps you out to find something!! I'm gonna do the same thing as you!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
anyone who picks parker prob wont be happy b/c he doesnt play with toys (which are the funnest to give)...he doesnt understand toys. but he oddly likes to wear clothing, and also likes certain treats.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
"i guess if we have already sent our info in....if we have question about the malt we get we just ask ania then she will ask the owner."

</span>

Ask anything, anytime!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts