Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
the SS Buddy exchange has me so excited again about shopping for our new buddy. :chili:

So while you're shopping, do you that find you pick up two of an item, one for your baby as well? If not, what do you buy your baby for the holidays? Do you find yourself buying more than you planned to, especially if the item is cute? I know I do. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
I'm excitd too!! Well since I am in Petsmart on the weekends. I get to browse with my hearts content,LOL Delilah has a good collection of stuffed toys going on! So right now we are going to focus on spoiling out secret buddy!!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Serena - You definitely spoiled us last SS. Someone will be lucky to have you as theirs.:aktion033: I find it hard shopping for a SS now since we don't know if we'll get a male or female, but I'm so tempted. I think last year I did the opposite -- I had gotten some things for Tyler that I liked so much that I got them for his buddy.:HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
I often find myself buying something I get for my SS buddy for the girls too. Or sometimes I find something else for the girls while shopping for my buddy. Anyway -- the SS event certainly helps my girls to get EXTRA gifts from me.

Only a week until SS buddies are assigned. :)

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Ive never done the buddy thing :( being in scotland i never thought it would be fair to join in and make someone post all the way over here. However i do love shopping for the girls at christmas! I normally start any day now as we always go way over the top. They all have their own stocking and i wrap up all their gifts for them to open :)

bella loves christmas (shes 7) but floee and mya are only 1 and last year were too small to get into christmas. Mya was quite scared lol hopefully this year they will enjoy it though.

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
I'm excited to be part of the SS this year. I will be tempted to buy for Rocky when shopping, but want to concentrate on getting gifts for our buddy. I do want to get Rocky a stocking this year. Last year he was with us only two weeks at Christmas. He slept right through it, LOL. This year he's one and he'll want to be right there with us opening gifts. I will most likely get him something special to wear for Christmas. He only has tee shirts. That will not do, LOL!!

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
This is my first SS and I am very excited. I've already been going overboard with my girls in the clothes department, but if I see a nice dress...:HistericalSmiley: I am really going to enjoy shopping and can't wait to find out who I get so I can get started.:chili::chili:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts