Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
You know Sue, i was thinking about this last night when i was going to bed, i sure hope they give us the option to have holiday skins.

·
Super Moderator
10,132 Posts
When you a on the main forum page, you should see a drop down in the very lor left hand corner. That's where you can select the Holiday skin. Let me know if you need us to post a picture of the drop down - I can't do that right now because I'm on my iPad.

·
Premium Member
23,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Found it!! Thanks Maggie. But really that new Crazy about Pets thing is giving me serious issues. It might just scare me away from SM. :angry: It opens and makes the forum a light gray color. Then I close it and as my mouse goes to the scroll bar it opens again,...and again.:w00t:

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Found it!! Thanks Maggie. But really that new Crazy about Pets thing is giving me serious issues. It might just scare me away from SM. :angry: It opens and makes the forum a light gray color. Then I close it and as my mouse goes to the scroll bar it opens again,...and again.:w00t:
Awww! so happy to see my Lola on again :) she was so cute for that shot.
Don't know what you mean about Crazy about pets though Sue. Is it an ad or something? Are you on a Mac? I run adblock and get nothing.

·
Premium Member
17,305 Posts
OK, I changed my skin and have ad-block from Mac---but I always have some kind of ad or another. I thought that was normal from SM? It is at the top of the R hand side, and changes what it advertises (National Pharmacy, Pet-Sitters, that sort of thing). It covers about half of the skin!

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
OK, I changed my skin and have ad-block from Mac---but I always have some kind of ad or another. I thought that was normal from SM? It is at the top of the R hand side, and changes what it advertises (National Pharmacy, Pet-Sitters, that sort of thing). It covers about half of the skin!
Not sure why you would get any using ad-block.. I don't get anything whatsoever on SM.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts