Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I'm back after 10-12 years and glad to see this forum still here.
I apologize for not keeping in touch.
Life wonderfully got in the way with raising kids and our sweet doggies.
Sadly Holly is now at the bridge (with Starry and Dayzie) and my house is sooo quiet it's very painful.
I know my family is tired of seeing me cry at different times of the day.
My husband is okay with me looking for another Maltese but I feel so guilty like I need to give her the respect of my grieving.
She was 12.5 years old and a puppy to the end.
She had a heart murmur.
She got to go everywhere I went.
She loved car rides and run of the house.
She was my little greeter and I miss her deeply.
Thanks for reading.
Lisa

·
Registered
101 Posts
Welcome back so sorry for your loss. I lost my 15 year old Maltese Q-tip back in December of 2018. I was so devastated and was also weary of getting a new Maltese so soon after his passing because of my feelings of guilt. But the loneliness and sadness of not having a fur baby was to great and in March of 2019 I got my new baby Ollie. I still miss and think of Q-tip everyday but having Ollie has helped ease the pain and I do not regret getting him so soon after losing Q-tip. Losing a pet is such an emotional time that only you truly know when it’s time to get a new one. Wishing you the best during this difficult time.

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss of your precious Holly. And yes, it is very difficult to lose one of our Pets that we have had so much joy from. I am sure that you will know when the right time will be to start to look for another little Maltese.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts