Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I have to brag a little bit on Paris. We made the trip to St. Louis (9 hours up there and 9 hours back) for Thanksgiving. Paris did not have one accident the whole time we were there. We have a doggy door so she pretty much comes and goes as needed. In St. Louis when she needed to go to do her business, she would either sit by the door or come and stare at me. If I asked her if she needed to go potty she would turn circles and run to the door. The in-laws had a lot of leaves in their backyard. Something Paris is not used to. She would run and then practically jump in the middle of the leaves. At times, she was almost covered up. She had a blast. Needless to say, by the time we got home she was in need of a bath in the worst way! Her little feet were brown. I had made some of the dehydrated sweet potates and took them along as her treat. She absolutely loved them. Anyway, she was a real trooper in the car and at my mother & father-in-law's and my sister-in-law's houses. I just wanted to tell everyone who understands that I am so proud of my little fluff butt!

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's great!!!! Ah leaves, five minutes of fun in the leaves = an hour of removing them.
[/B]
no kidding...when one would get stuck on her back legs or bottom she would come running wanting me to get it off...

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Glad y'all had a good time! Did you happen to get any pics of her playing in the leaves? If so, I would love to see them. :D

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Glad y'all had a good time! Did you happen to get any pics of her playing in the leaves? If so, I would love to see them. :D[/B]
No!
I thought about it but never did. It was so much fun watching her running around.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts