Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am soooooo excited :chili:. Someone from another rescue closer to me will be coming on Thursday to do my home visit and then ...................... :wub:

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Vicki - that's terrific.:chili::chili: I know you'll do well. When I had a home visit, the woman brought along her two Maltese. I had the best time with them and I think she saw that:) We've got fingers and paws crossed here that all goes well. I was trying to think about things that she asked but I think a lot of it is covered in your application and then they're checking to find out what kind of person you are and that the home is suitable.

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
How exciting! There's a fluff in your future. Let us know how that visit went.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all your support and kind words. Bailey is looking forward to having his step-sister to play with :)

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,980 Posts
It is almost Thurs night in Athens----how did it go---you have been in my thoughts!
Kitzel wishes we could adopt a sister for him, but alas--home visits are not possible.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Today's the big day. :chili::chili: Anxious to hear how it goes. :Waiting:[/Q

WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:I passed the home visit with flying colors :woohoo2::woohoo2:The very nice lady who came to do my visit is involved with Bullie rescues and told me several times that she wished I were interested in a Bull Dog. I don't know how much longer the process is but I now have nothing but nubs for fingernails :HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,980 Posts
WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:I passed the home visit with flying colors :woohoo2::woohoo2:The very nice lady who came to do my visit is involved with Bullie rescues and told me several times that she wished I were interested in a Bull Dog. I don't know how much longer the process is but I now have nothing but nubs for fingernails :HistericalSmiley:[/QUOTE]

YIPPEE-YAHOO we are so excited with you!!!!! Any idea about when?

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Today's the big day. :chili::chili: Anxious to hear how it goes. :Waiting:[/Q

WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:I passed the home visit with flying colors :woohoo2::woohoo2:The very nice lady who came to do my visit is involved with Bullie rescues and told me several times that she wished I were interested in a Bull Dog. I don't know how much longer the process is but I now have nothing but nubs for fingernails :HistericalSmiley:
:celebrate - firewor I of course knew you would be PERFECT!!! I'm so excited.:Happy_Dance: If it was like my home visit, the second they reported back they wanted me to let them know which Malts I was really interested in and told me about the ones they had that weren't on their site. Unfortunately, for me, but fortunately for them, at that time there were very few Maltese available. Oh, I'm praying that you get cute little Mira.:wub:
Now you have to break her of watching those Soap Operas (after reading her 'Bio") might want to just let her get a tiny look at The Biggest Loser instead. One look at that and she'll trim down immediately wishing to avoid the ranch (or whatever it's called). Good luck. :chili::chili:

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
:celebrate - firewor I of course knew you would be PERFECT!!! I'm so excited.:Happy_Dance: If it was like my home visit, the second they reported back they wanted me to let them know which Malts I was really interested in and told me about the ones they had that weren't on their site. Unfortunately, for me, but fortunately for them, at that time there were very few Maltese available. Oh, I'm praying that you get cute little Mira.:wub:
Now you have to break her of watching those Soap Operas (after reading her 'Bio") might want to just let her get a tiny look at The Biggest Loser instead. One look at that and she'll trim down immediately wishing to avoid the ranch (or whatever it's called). Good luck. :chili::chili:
Avoid the ranch .... :smrofl: :smrofl: No more watching soap operas and eating Bon-Bons for Miss Mira. Thanks for your support ..... I am getting sooooooo excited!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts