Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I rang the vets last night and spoke to the receptionist she told me that there was two many people that had got involved and that she was referring the matter to the practice manager. She was going to get him to ring at 9 this morning. He didnt by lunch time he hadnt rang so I rang him. It seems that as I had said previously that it was a vet that didnt work that that did the surgery and he took it upon himself to save me some money and got rid of the sample. Normally this doesnt occur as the practice takes the sample and leaves it the owner to decide. The practice manager did apologize for the mix up. But bottom line there is no sample to send off.
Honey wasnt the best this morning so he said to bring her in . I have just returned from the vet. She is extremly sore and tender they gave no more pain meds. She has had a total desexing six small tumours removed and also her lymph nodes and the very lower two actual mammary glands so they have done a Masectomy. The poor girl looks so sad today .

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
I am so sorry she is going through this. Give Honey lots of love.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Oh no poor thing. :-( I am really praying she doesn't have cancer and that this is all over for her and for you! Both of you have been through so much already.

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
I am perplex by the incompetency of those people. I, again, am so sorry that you and Honey have to endure this stress.

Keeping you in my thoughts.

Allie

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
You really need to tell them for such unprofessional work, you want your money back!! I would also tell them that his office would be reported and you were going to see a lawyer if something was not done. That is the most unprofessional case I have ever heard of, they act like they can tell you anything and it will be accepted. Your poor baby. Please get another vet asap. So sorry...........

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
WHAT????! This is unbelievable! Ok aside from the total mess up with the sample.... why on earth if she has discomfort ..didn't they give you some pain meds!!!?? She had such extensive surgery for heaven's sake!
I'm sorry.... but I'd be seeking another vet immediately!

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
I can't believe the total lack or sympathy for a pet and pet owner's pain. My god she just had major surgery and no pain meds?
Once she's feelign better,I'd demand to have that biopsy done,if it can be and on their nickel!
I would want to know all is clear for my baby.
I'm so sorry you and your baby are going through this.
Obvously,they flunked "common decency" and "bedside 101" in veteranary school!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
You really need to tell them for such unprofessional work, you want your money back!! I would also tell them that his office would be reported and you were going to see a lawyer if something was not done. That is the most unprofessional case I have ever heard of, they act like they can tell you anything and it will be accepted. Your poor baby. Please get another vet asap. So sorry...........
I agree with Dianne. This is unacceptable and mainly because of the impact on Honey. To not have answers, to be treated this way and especially now to be in pain. I would see another vet asap to get Honey some real attention and I would follow up with either legal action or media spotlight on what the first vet did. I'm sending prayers to Honey.:grouphug:

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
I agree with Dianne. This is unacceptable and mainly because of the impact on Honey. To not have answers, to be treated this way and especially now to be in pain. I would see another vet asap to get Honey some real attention and I would follow up with either legal action or media spotlight on what the first vet did. I'm sending prayers to Honey.:grouphug:

i so agree with dianne and Sue, I would take her to another vet, who knows what they did to her:w00t:
B&B had a nipple and mass removed forom her and was in pain for a few days, but her surgery was noything like poor Honey's:smcry: please take her to a different vet.

Heavenly Father touch this sweet baby girl, take her pain, I pray she lives a long and healthy life. In Jesus name I pray, Amen

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I agree :goodpost:
I hope your little one recovers very soon !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts