Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone! Belle came home this morning.
We are so happy to have her back and the spaying, liver biopsy & teeth pulling behind us. The Vet says she is doing very well. Our Vet took Belle home with him last night as he wanted to keep an eye on her and keep her medicated. We agreed to that rather than bringing her home because we trust him and have known him for a number of years. Her incision seems so long to us about 3 inches because of the liver biopsy. She also had to have 11 baby teeth pulled. He referred to her mouth as that of a shark, ha! I knew she had a mouthful but not that many. She was very happy to see us but now she just looks kind of sad and mopey and prefers to just lay in her crate by me on my bed. She did eat a little chicken with rice and went pee pee. Thanks to everyone for there best wishes and prayers.
I will post again just as soon as I get the results of the liver biopsy which will be a few days yet. Belle goes back to the Vet in 10-14 days to have stitches out.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
glad to hear she is home..hope the results come back soon w/ good news! i will be sending positive vibes your way!

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Oh, I'm so glad she is back home now!

11 teeth?????? Poor baby!

So you should hear the results by the weekend, huh? I'll be praying for good news.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Pico and I have been waiting to hear about Belle and can breath a sigh of relief that she is home and doing well. I'm sure you are so happy to have her home again, too.

I'll be very interested in the details of her biopsy, because I never had one done on Pico.

·
Registered
894 Posts
We are so happy to hear Belle is home with you once again. We will continue our prayers and a good outcome on her biopsy!!
WELCOME HOME BELLE....

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Jackie,
So glad you have your Belle back at home. How really great that your vet took her home with him. He sounds like a keeper!!! Keep us posted about the biopsy.
Susan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts