Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mom (80) is in the hospital...she went in Friday. So we've had a busy weekend at the hospital which in NEVER fun is it? Mom is doing ok, just very dehydrated and very low blood pressure. But after swift action by ER, and off to ICU, she's made a big change and is feeling better.

ER did find a spot on her kidney and they are looking into it, MRI tomorrow. So please prayers for her.

Rocky got to go trick or treating with my granddaughters tonite. Sorry no pics, but I do have pics of my granddaughters Halloween party, which Rocky attended. So I'll post those.

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
My mom (80) is in the hospital...she went in Friday. So we've had a busy weekend at the hospital which in NEVER fun is it? Mom is doing ok, just very dehydrated and very low blood pressure. But after swift action by ER, and off to ICU, she's made a big change and is feeling better.

ER did find a spot on her kidney and they are looking into it, MRI tomorrow. So please prayers for her.

Rocky got to go trick or treating with my granddaughters tonite. Sorry no pics, but I do have pics of my granddaughters Halloween party, which Rocky attended. So I'll post those.
Oh Dianne - sending lots of prayers to your mom. Happy they sorted out the dehydration -- it really can cause frightening symptoms and I'm hoping that the spot on her kidney is small enough for minimal treatment to take care of it.:grouphug: Please keep us posted.

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you so much Susan. She had kidney cancer before and had to have her kidney removed. So we're hoping for the best right now.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
i will def be praying for urmom ! hope she recovers quickly n its nothing serious !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts