1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
awwwww! What a beautiful baby!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Very cute. How are things going at night? Hope she's settled in great.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Uhhhh, don't mean to be picky, but she is a HE and I call him Sapper. He is settling in nicely here at his forever home. I know he doesnt like loud noises. My future daughter in law dropped a water bottle I use for change and he almost jumped out of his skin and jumped thru a shelf to under me. LOL

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Ahhhhhh...poor Sapper I hate it when Ruby Jean gets scared-I get her and cuddle her and baby her and my husband says I'm babying her to much-but then he does it too!
Your baby is adorable.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by Denise&Chico@Apr 2 2005, 08:52 AM
ohn ahhhhhhhhhh he is gorgeous!!!!!! Are u litter box training or outside training?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=48330
[/QUOTE]

Thanks everyone for the compliments on Sapper. He has a special spot in my heart. I am training him to use wee wee pads. Actually he is going great on them. The only accidents is at night in the bathroom and that is after he has played with his and left it in a bundel. Even then he will get as close to the pad as possible to go. Even on top op it upside down with the blue side up. LOL

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Dixie_Sapper@Apr 1 2005, 10:20 PM
Uhhhh, don't mean to be picky, but she is a HE and I call him Sapper. He is settling in nicely here at his forever home. I know he doesnt like loud noises. My future daughter in law dropped a water bottle I use for change and he almost jumped out of his skin and jumped thru a shelf to under me. LOL
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=48261
[/QUOTE]

My Kallie is noise sensitive also. If I raise my voice even the slightest she flinches. If I drop something she runs to her crate.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts