Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took this picture Sat. afternoon at a cookout. Ordered his flaming harness a few weeks ago,got it the day I hurt my back, so this was the first time he got to wear it. Love how the colors pop on his white hair. Boo's a Hottie now.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
What a great picture of a great model, Sue. And a great harness, too. Boo is a hottie for sure!

·
Premium Member
16,777 Posts
Yes, he is a hottie, Sue!! Bonnie's radar is up - she was just groomed so she's ready and rarin' to go, lol.

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Sue, that's a fantastic picture of your handsome Boo. :wub: He looks great and I love his harness. You do such a good job with your photography, I love this picture!
Now ..... where's beautiful Hannah? :wub:

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What a great picture of a great model, Sue. And a great harness, too. Boo is a hottie for sure!
Thank you Mary

Yes, he is a hottie, Sue!! Bonnie's radar is up - she was just groomed so she's ready and rarin' to go, lol.
Thanks Linda, now I know for sure he's a hottie if the lovely Miss Bonnie :wub:has her radar up.

What a cutie patootie!! :wub: That harness really does pop!
Thanks Annie

Sue I have to say that is an awsome picture of Boo!! Nice
harness but OMG Boo just looks darling.:wub::wub::wub:
Thanks Mary, every now & then I manage to capture him at his best.

Great picture of Boo ! Nice colors on the harness.
Thanks Janine

Oh, wow, Sue!!!! He is stunning!!!!!! :heart:
That's so much Sher

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
What a cutie pie!! I really like his harness! :)

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
:chili:There is SMARTY Boo:chili:

and boy does the smarty malt master his POSE :w00t: B) :wub: I love how it seems like the wind is moving that precious ears:wub:

looking hot in red ;) luv ya lots, Boo :wub2:

Excellent picture, Sue!! both model and camera lady get the highest score of 10 from me :good post - perfect:

hugs
Kat

1 - 20 of 44 Posts