Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How to respond to several quotes at one time:

Step 1:

Step 2: After clicking on the above, click on the icon that reads "QUOTE" - anyone of the two "QUOTE" icon will work.

Step 3: it will automatically takes you to this (bellow) where you will find both quotes.

Step 4: Type in your response under each quote, then click on "submit"

There you go :) The result!

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
Kat, this is fabulous! This needs to be a sticky somewhere. I wonder if you could do a tutorial on posting pictures? That seems to be a tough one for new members.

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I am glad that you found it useful, guys. Thanks to Lynda's question and Pam's answer ;)

90% of me is a visual learner. I prefer to *see* more than *read* the instructions, so thought that Picture Tutorials are handy for other visual learners like me :)

Kat, this is fabulous! This needs to be a sticky somewhere. I wonder if you could do a tutorial on posting pictures? That seems to be a tough one for new members.
I agree with you, some new members always wonder about posting pictures in the forum. I did a tutorial on how to post pictures before :)

Here is a list of *see* how to do it tutorials.

1. How to post a picture in SM forum

2. How to post a video in SM forum

3. How to post photos from your smart phone to SM forum

4. How to delete your pictures that you already posted from threads in SM

5. How to add two pictures in your signature

and finally this thread.

There is a SM tutorial section here where all tutorials can be created: Link to SM tutorial section and there is where you find the above list :)

Whenever I see a *help. how to do it* sort of threads, I can't help myself but create a new picture tutorial. I am a visual learner freak lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts