Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have missed Becky and Heini so much, I pmed Becky a couple weeks ago she needs our love, so while praying for her I came up with a idea, how about we get together and send her cards of encouragement and love, I can only imagine how this would uplift our Becky, if intersted pm me I will give you my address and you can send them to me and I'll send them all together. I'm thinking I will send them on the 15th of Oct. so come on family we need to send some love and good thoughts to our Becky in Germany, oh don't forget Heini:wub:

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
I think that it is an AWESOME idea :D count me in!! I sure miss them here SO MUCH!!!

hmm! I remember the last time I sent B&B something, it took the package forever to reach her :(

I see that there is more possibility for a quick shipment of the card to reach them from Snowy, Crystal and I if it was sent directly from where I am to Becky and Heini in Germany...than if I sent it to you first then you send to Germany (I am afraid by the time the package reach, you will be in that trip that you told me about)

Besides, it makes more sense this way since Germany is closer to where we are.

Tell you what, I will send the card to the post office to ship to Germany the same day you do with the rest from the US ... Is that also fine to do?

what a thoughtful and wonderful idea, my friend (hugs)

·
Registered
165 Posts
Oh my goodness - what is wrong with Becki and Heini?
I have missed so much, but would also love to send her a card as she was one of the people who's video's I followed with interest.

I hope she is ok :( Please keep me in the loop for the card sending x

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
I do too. Paula - do we know anything about how Becky is? Just wondering as far as writing the card. You got my PM right?

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I think that it is an AWESOME idea :D count me in!! I sure miss them here SO MUCH!!!

hmm! I remember the last time I sent B&B something, it took the package forever to reach her :(

I see that there is more possibility for a quick shipment of the card to reach them from Snowy, Crystal and I if it was sent directly from where I am to Becky and Heini in Germany...than if I sent it to you first then you send to Germany (I am afraid by the time the package reach, you will be in that trip that you told me about)

Besides, it makes more sense this way since Germany is closer to where we are.

Tell you what, I will send the card to the post office to ship to Germany the same day you do with the rest from the US ... Is that also fine to do?

what a thoughtful and wonderful idea, my friend (hugs)

great idea Kat:chili: she's going to love being hugged by us

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I do too. Paula - do we know anything about how Becky is? Just wondering as far as writing the card. You got my PM right?

yes, she's not doing very well, she didn't go into detail but you could read between the lines, we need to send her our love and hugs.

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Let me know what you want to do,maybe a care package? A "we care" package...little toekn of caring,toys and other feel good things.
Count me in! I was thinking of sending Becky and Heini a care package and like the care package idea!
It would cost alot to send to Germany, my thought was a card, but if some of you want to send her a gift how about a gift card from a store on the internet, then she could get what she liked

1 - 20 of 46 Posts