Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess I'm clueless. I'm a big fan of the smileys. I think they add definite character to posts.

I always thought this smiley was just happily nodding his head. Then I look a little closer and see that his arms are moving and it's called HUMP!!:new_shocked:

:hump:

I'm glad I never used it trying to express my strong agreement for something! :HistericalSmiley:

Just had to share. Side note: in what context would I ever need a hump smiley? Just wondering...:smtease:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
:hump:lmao thats hilarious ..

yesterday dolce was humping my seven yr old son n my son thought that was the funniest thing!

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Hey, I used it one time!!! :w00t:.........and I was told about it in a very nice way. I was clueless!!! We live and learn...... Hee, hee!!!!

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
Now that's funny!!

PS> I didn't know either, LOL

·
Premium Member
20,059 Posts
I've used it more than once. Just looks like a guy shaking his head "yes" to me.....

I still don't get it....:blush:

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
I've never used it and glad I didn't. . . . . . . . I had NOOOOOOO idea what was going on and you would think I would!:w00t:

·
Premium Member
1,471 Posts
Oh I have a entire folder full of smilies that I used on my Mom forum. Some really,really unique ones in there! I wonder if admin would be interested? LOL

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
You must be all new young ones here. We had a thread about this a couple years ago. Until then, I too, thought he was saying "yes" :HistericalSmiley:Now I know better.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts