Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how did lucy get on with her spay? hope everythings ok!

dixie got her stitches out today 9 days after her spay, i'm sure lucy will do really well

love and kisses sent on this nerve wracking day

Bec & dixie

·
Registered
894 Posts
Glad to hear Dixie is doing so well!! How long did it take her to recover from her surgery, meaning, how many days until she was her ole self again??

Has anyone heard how Lucy did yesterday??

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Sisses Momma@Mar 22 2005, 06:01 PM
Glad to hear Dixie is doing so well!!  How long did it take her to recover from her surgery, meaning, how many days until she was her ole self again?? 

Has anyone heard how Lucy did yesterday??

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=45358
[/QUOTE]

hi! she had the op fri and was herself monday so day 3! it was a long few days but more so cus she didn't poop all weekend.

no havent heard about lucy yet, still waiting for news xxx

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Aww thanks so much
I just saw this thread, you're the best for remembering. Glad to hear she's doing well. Lucy's been better today - moving around more, though we've been carrying pretty much everywhere. There's another thread, I see holliberry posted it soooo yay :D Thanks again

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Brinkley and I have been thinking about Lucy...hoping she is feeling more like herself today.
Hugs, wiggles and kisses :D

I still wanna see a picture of her in her striped onsie...

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Originally posted by MomtwoMaltmuffins@Mar 22 2005, 11:12 PM
So did Lucy give you 'that look' yesterday 'Mommie it hurts why did you do this to me, you are going to take pity on me right'?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=45538
[/QUOTE]

um YES! She totally has me feeling sorry for her now. She'll just look at me with sad little black eyes and I'm like
hahah

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
those sad eyes had my heart jumping all wkend long! and the little cries... i carried dixie everywhere too and nursed her like a baby.

but not for long till u get your playful demonic pup back, barking at the postman etc

and trying to bite my bloody fingers!!! ha ha

dixies stitches came out no probs and her scar is looking great now.

were goin over to leeds over easter and dixie will be with her sister chip and its our first proper walk since the op! great

my aunties hoping her recovery from her hysterectomy is as good...don't think so!!!!........

love bec & dixie

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
I don't think your auntie will recover from her hysterectomy as quickly. Lol. I know. I had my uterus taken out in 1978 and the rest of it last year. But she will get over it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts