• NO, I didn't care for it much.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't participate in the exchange this year...had bad circumstances! But I think, after some of the feedback that I read, that you guys want to do it again.

Ok, ok, I just wanted to start a new poll, sue me!

~Elegant

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
i thought it was lots of fun! Parker loved his gifts

·
Registered
707 Posts
I will do it again. Bella loved all her gifts!!!

The only thing that I'm a bit concern about is that the person that I gave to hasn't replied to my PM's about the gift I sent her. I wish I knew if she got it and if she liked it. Maybe she's upset because she didn't like what I sent. I thought all the stuff was very cute but maybe she didn't

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Originally posted by mylittlebella@Dec 28 2004, 09:35 PM
I will do it again.  Bella loved all her gifts!!!

The only thing that I'm a bit concern about is that the person that I gave to hasn't replied to my PM's about the gift I sent her.  I wish I knew if she got it and if she liked it.  Maybe she's upset because she didn't like what I sent.  I thought all the stuff was very cute but maybe she didn't

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=25952
[/QUOTE]

Uhh, I don't think any one participating in the secret santa would think like that! They may check their email more often then they check SM so try emailing if it's not unknown.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Like Elegant, I had "bad circumstances" this year but with a year's notice I can say I would very much participate next year.......

I was in Florida for 10 days and was only able to check into SM once and that very briefly as well as checking my email only once just to empty my overflowing mailbox so my ISP wouldn't dump it. I was unable to reply to anything due to time constraints so perhaps that is the circumstance the recipient of Bella's Mom found herself in.

I have been in sales for umpty-dump years and when my calls are not returned time after time I used to get so paranoid and wonder why this long-time customer was ignoring my calls. I found that in most cases, there were circumstances totally unrelated to our relationship that hindered or prevented the return of my calls. I learned to give the benefit of the doubt in these cases.....and was usually right and found my paranoia totally unjustified.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I loved the gift echange. It was so much fun. We should come up with some sort of a maltese holiday. Mayve we should coem up with some dates and than vote??? maybe someone can come up with a poll???

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Originally posted by nataliecmu@Dec 29 2004, 08:57 AM
I loved it!! I had a good time
The only thing I would do different for next year is, picking names way earlier so we can order things and get them out on time. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=25999
[/QUOTE]
I Agree! I ordered one of my items DEC 2nd! and after 2 weeks I called to see when i will be recieving it... and they tell me that the order never went through!! WHATHTHAH!!!???????????????? Sorry... i'm mad. I even ordered this item from the owner of the web site! How messed up is that?!?
I dont think i'll buy anything else from them! Which stinks because they have unusual stuff.
So sorry Martini! -_-
So.. I think we should plan the beginning of Nov to do it.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Originally posted by Nichole@Dec 29 2004, 12:35 PM
How about picking a day, like June 25 (6 months before Christmas) and call it something like International Maltese Birthday?  Then we could exchange B-day gifts for our babies!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=26078
[/QUOTE]
I love it!!! That would give us a long time to find stuff and order it. We should switch names a couple of months before that so we know who we are buying for.
The only problem with switching names early is that it leaves out new people.
Nicolle

1 - 20 of 25 Posts