Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
out the names of the dogs that were entered in a dog show and who the handler was? I went to the show in Brooksville FL last weekend and there were some maltese i didn't know what breeder they were from or who the handler was. I'm not sure were to look for this information.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Debbie, if you click on the link below it will take you to a list of shows for the past month where MB-F was the show superintendent (which they were for the Brooksville shows). You will see all of the Brooksville shows listed. Find the date of the show, click on "results", look under the Toy Group and click on "Maltese" and you will see a list of all Maltese entered. Some of the dogs listed may have been shown by handlers but you will only know the name of the handler if that name was submitted at the time of entry. The person entering the dog is not required to name a handler on the entry form. Some people do not decide to use a handler until just before or right at the show. Hope this helps.

InfoDog - Dog Shows Held December 27, 2010 - January 25, 2011

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you so much Mary! May i ask another question? What does it mean at the bottom of owner and breeder in parenthesis it says agent so and so, what does that mean?

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Agent is another term for handler. I just looked at the results from one of the Brooksville shows and it appears that there were at least two handlers there, Barbara Cantlon and Sharon Turner. Again, there may have been other handlers but they were not listed as such at the time the entry forms were submitted.

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Agent is another term for handler. I just looked at the results from one of the Brooksville shows and it appears that there were at least two handlers there, Barbara Cantlon and Sharon Turner. Again, there may have been other handlers but they were not listed as such at the time the entry forms were submitted.

That's what i thought, thanks again Mary.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts