Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was taking a glimpse at happytailspet.com when I came across this item called a "puppy purse". It sounded interesting but if you take a look, I think the puppy looks very uncomfortable. I don't think I would buy it for my baby. I hope the pics work. If not go to www.happytailpets.com. scroll down until you see country girl and boy puppy purse.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
We had a discussion of these on another thread not to long ago and a few of the friends on here have them and they love them and say there babies love them too. I've never tried them so I don't know for Ruby. You may have to try it and see if you and your baby would like it or not.

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
One thing that one of our members who has one pointed out is that they are a lot cooler in the summer. The few that have them here love them and say their dogs do.

The one drawback is for those of us who smuggle our Malts into places, they don't conceal the dog!

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Originally posted by LadysMom@Apr 8 2005, 08:58 AM
The one drawback is for those of us who smuggle our Malts into places, they don't conceal the dog!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=50404
[/QUOTE]

Yes, that would make it a little harder!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the threads K & C's Mom. Maybe I would have to try it out before I can judge it, but I'm glad that some people like it. My baby is too antsy so I wouldn't be too sure. But thanks everybody too for the information.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
if you wanted another persons opinion----i dont like them.

i bought the sherpa bag that has mesh all around the sides. and if your dog isnt cool in that bag---then your dog shouldnt be outside, you know?

good luck finding something!!!!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
At first blush, they seem kind of cute. But, I wouldn't want Beastie hanging like that. I think it's got to be more comfy for them to be able to sit, lay, scratch, etc. There are slings that look more comfortable than the puppy purses. JMO.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts