Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Something is up w/ Tuck. He's not acting like himself. This morning he was constipated. Now he's following me around like, well, like a puppy. He usually does follow me, but he usually wants to play. He's just lying around, and when I pick him up he gives me all kinds of sweet kisses. Again he usually does this, but then he usually wants to play. I’m not sure if he is sick or just sleepy.
Any advice?

P.S. What is the rule about the nose?

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
the nose doesnt mean anthing...if ur really concerned bring him in monday to a vet unless he worsens over the weekend...gotta get him seen before the hurrican hits. is he still constpated?

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Well I'm paranoid, so at the slightest hint of trouble we go to the vet. I would tell you not to worry, but when people tell me that I worry anyway
I hope your babys well soon.

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
If your instincts tell you there may be something amiss I suggest you have him looked at by a vet just to make sure. Only you can tell if he is not his normal self. It may be absolutely nothing but it is best to be sure than sorry. I do hope he is back to normal very soon.
Another thing too is if you are in the line of that hurricane maybe he senses that too. We know when there is going to be a storm here because Scooby acts different too and wants to be cuddled all the time, so it coud be that he knows something is out there and he is wanting to be reassured by you with cuddles.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I live right on the shore of Lake Erie in Ohio. We have earthquakes under the lake and I always know before I hear about it on the news because of how my cat acts. I don't even feel the earthquakes but he does. Last time I felt an earthquake was about 18 years ago when I was in Cleveland and the building I was in shook. I grew up in California so I know that feeling but most people around me thougth a bomb went off somewhere.

If you don't think your little one is not acting like himself get him to the vet. I always know when Lacey has an ear infection just by the way she is acting. Most times I nor the vet can even smell it or see any indication of an ear infection, I just know by the way she acts.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My sister had her wedding shower today. I think he thought I was leaving him again. Once we got to the shower he was fine. Hamming it up for the relatives!

He's in for a new adventure tomorrow. We are evacuating to Houston. Last year when we evacuated it was a 14 hour trip, I hope he handles it well.

Good Luck Lady Montava. Be careful and stay safe!

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Originally posted by Brooks@Aug 28 2005, 02:12 AM
My sister had her wedding shower today. I think he thought I was leaving him again.  Once we got to the shower he was fine. Hamming it up for the relatives!

He's in for a new adventure tomorrow. We are evacuating to Houston.  Last year when we evacuated it was a 14 hour trip, I hope he handles it well.

Good Luck Lady Montava. Be careful and stay safe!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=94626
[/QUOTE]

I am pleased to hear Tucker was back to normal and also I want to wish you well on your evacuation, this is going to be a very nasty hurricane and I pray everyone gets out safely including LadyM.
Take care all who live in that area, my thoughts and prayers are with you all

1 - 7 of 7 Posts