Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, here in California we haven't had anything like the snow and blizzards you have all had in the north and east. But we had rain and rain and rain. That leads to mud and lots of it. My yard is very muddy. We had blocked off the really muddy side from the dogs to avoid messy pups. Well, somehow Miss Truffy wiggled through the barrier and went to a little romp!! Hubby was in the yard, and said he knew because the other two were really upset about her being out there. They tattled on her!! LOL. So, he brings her to me and says..."How do you like this little Truffle?"

And if you think she is looking sad and tragic, it's because she is next to the sink that is now full of warm water and she know she is going in there!!

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
lol!! The little darling! I love the little leaf next to her face...classic! :D

Triniti is the one who likes to roll around in anything icky...but Terra is so dainty she doesn't even like stepping on the grass too much. She keeps trying to hop back on the cement patio to do her business and I have to keep shoo-ing her away.

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LOL!!!! Now that's a guilty look...but you can tell she had a blast!!!! :D
She really did! She has been cooped up for days now and I think she just kind of had an escape!
Yum, my favorite kind!! Such a beautiful doll.
xoxoxooxoxoxoxo
thanks Kerry~
lol!! The little darling! I love the little leaf next to her face...classic! :D
Triniti is the one who likes to roll around in anything icky...but Terra is so dainty she doesn't even like stepping on the grass too much. She keeps trying to hop back on the cement patio to do her business and I have to keep shoo-ing her away.
I know, the grass and leaves really complete the picture!!

I love that little Truffle, dirty face and all!
Thanks Marj!!

She looks like a chocolate Truffle and a mighty cute one at that!!!
She is definetly a chocolate dipped Truffle today!

Haha, she even managed to get her topknot dirty! LOL

She is still adorable, though... ;)
I couldn't get the 360 view,but she even had mud on her back!! She must have been kicking it up!!

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
LOL Pam.....I knew immediately that is was "bath day" at your house....I saw this pic on FB....too funny. You've got a monster on your hands...I've got one of those too...her name is Abbey..:w00t::blink:

It could be bath day almost any day....... :HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
oh mommy she wanted to mud wrestle lol she has the most precious little face:wub: soooo how long did it take to get her feet clean :HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
17,452 Posts
Ya gotta love um!

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
LOL Pam.....I knew immediately that is was "bath day" at your house....I saw this pic on FB....too funny. You've got a monster on your hands...I've got one of those too...her name is Abbey..:w00t::blink:

It could be bath day almost any day....... :HistericalSmiley:
Pat! I know what you mean!! Truffles is just not a prissy girl!! She lives her life with full gusto!! She can find dirt anywhere, and has no fear! Frank is my prissy boy!! He tip toes around dirt and mud, and eats like a little gentleman! LOL! They sure do keep me laughing!!
oh mommy she wanted to mud wrestle lol she has the most precious little face:wub: soooo how long did it take to get her feet clean :HistericalSmiley:
That required a full bath. The mud was everywhere from topknot to tail!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts