Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone i need some help here please, id like to add a signiture but i dont know how and id like to add a picture for my avatar and i treid that the other day when i added photos to my album, can someone help her please ?? Thanks
Rosie

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
help is on the way!

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Originally posted by maltlover@Feb 5 2005, 11:12 AM
Hello everyone i need some help here please, id like to add a signiture but i dont know how and id like to add a picture for my avatar and i treid that the other day when i added photos to my album, can someone help her please ?? Thanks
Rosie
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=33602
[/QUOTE]

I need help too. Can you post the information here. I can only post one picture in the signature. How to you put more than one. Thanks

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
well i combined those pictures on a picture editing program...but u can just add more URLs to ur sig the same way u added that one.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
did u hit the update button afterwards?

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
yep.

These are the ones I want to add. If I place one in the signature it works... put if I list more then one I get noting . Thanks for you help in advance. I really appreciate this.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Ok I got it ... I don't know how ... Maybe I was just sleeping .. last night when I was tryin to make it work.
.. Thank eveyone

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
yay what cuties u have!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ok,

I must be thick, because I still have no idea how you get the signature pictures at the bottom of your threads, or how any of you get the changing avatars. Could someone please put it into really simple basic steps for me

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
to put a pic in your signature, first the picture has to be on a website..it can be in the gallery here. then u need to go to that web site, say the gallery...right click ontop of the image u want and hit properties. there u will see the URL. highlight that URL and right click. hit copy. then go onto "my controls" at the right top of the page. then click edit signature on the left. there u will see a window similar to the ones for posts. click the IMG button. a pop up window will appear. erase the http:// in that window b/c what u will paste will already have that. then right click and paste. then hit ok. then click update signature, and that should work!
to have a changing avatar or signature most people use photoediting programs like adobe image ready. if this isnt ur area of expertise, I and many others can help u out. i have made many people's signatures and changing avatars. just pm me and i can help ya. :D

by the way u r not think...i usually find it easier to explain on an instant messenger type setting and thats how i helped malt lover. if what i typed makes no sense we can go that route too

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Originally posted by LadyMontava@Feb 5 2005, 06:20 PM
to put a pic in your signature, first the picture has to be on a website..it can be in the gallery here.  then u need to go to that web site, say the gallery...right click ontop of the image u want and hit properties.  there u will see the URL.  highlight that URL and right click.  hit copy.  then go onto "my controls" at the right top of the page.  then click edit signature on the left.  there u will see a window similar to the ones for posts.  click the IMG button.  a pop up window will appear.  erase the http:// in that window b/c what u will paste will already have that.  then right click and paste.  then hit ok.  then click update signature, and that should work!
  to have a changing avatar or signature most people use photoediting programs like adobe image ready. if this isnt ur area of expertise, I and many others can help u out.  i have made many people's signatures and changing avatars.  just pm me and i can help ya. :D

by the way u r not think...i usually find it easier to explain on an instant messenger type setting and thats how i helped malt lover.  if what i typed makes no sense we can go that route too

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=33675
[/QUOTE]

Sure do wish I had your instructions Yesterday

1 - 16 of 16 Posts