Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering how you would say the names out loud, for some of you guys. Like Msloke, tlunn, ect. You get what I mean

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by AJ@Oct 4 2005, 09:10 PM
I was just wondering how you would say the names out loud, for some of you guys.  Like Msloke, tlunn, ect.  You get what I mean

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=106245
[/QUOTE]

Mine is T-Lunn...taken from my hubby's college nickname C-Lunn.
It is from our first/last name.

But you can call me Traci! :D

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by tlunn+Oct 4 2005, 10:14 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-AJ
@Oct 4 2005, 09:10 PM
I was just wondering how you would say the names out loud, for some of you guys.  Like Msloke, tlunn, ect.  You get what I mean

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=106245
Mine is T-Lunn...taken from my hubby's college nickname C-Lunn.
It is from our first/last name.

But you can call me Traci! :D
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=106246
[/B][/QUOTE]
I aws close!!! I thought t was ta-lunn. I'll stick to Traci though :D

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by 3Maltmom@Oct 4 2005, 10:21 PM
Mine is pronounced:  Three Malt Mom - LOL

I was thinking that Msloke is Ms. Loke.  Just a guess.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=106251
[/QUOTE]
Lol!! I used to call msmagnolia, M.S.Magnolia, until one day, I was like, wait a second, its Ms. Magnolia, how could I have not noticed that! Sorry Susan!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
mine even gets me confused sometimes so i drew myself a pic to help out in times of need :new_Eyecrazy:

Attachments

·
Registered
179 Posts
Mine is pronounced Low-re-gee.

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
I actually think of my screen name as Ms. Magnolia but that isn't the way it began. I have been using my first initial, last name and the numeral 1 for other forums. It is my email address, etc. Lately I've decided that I might be giving too much info away about myself. So in thinking up a screen name for this forum I used MSMagnolia but it really meant Mississippi Magnolia (my state and my state flower).

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Originally posted by msmagnolia@Oct 4 2005, 10:02 PM
I actually think of my screen name as Ms. Magnolia  but that isn't the way it began.  I have been using my first initial, last name and the numeral 1 for other forums.  It is my email address, etc.  Lately I've decided that I might be giving too much info away about myself.  So in thinking up a screen name for this forum I used MSMagnolia but it really meant Mississippi Magnolia (my state and my state flower).
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=106279
[/QUOTE]
hah thats what i thought....MS being mississippi...but everyone i asked at the time said it was ms as in miss...i was right all along! :D

mine is lady mon tah va...pretty much like it is spelled.....i didnt make it up..hubby used to use a name online and montava was part of it and i wanted ppl to know he was mine

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
I love how all the people who have posted have the most straight forward names! So Silly!

Deanna (dee anna) it's my first name!

·
Registered
776 Posts
Sin-Dee Sill-Verr.

Actually, I am Cindy, and the Silver is a holdover from my young days on AOL when I had to choose a screen name... and silver is my favorite color.

Also, I didn't have Jack yet when I joined -- or I'd be Jack's mum

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
New Mom 3-28..New Mom because when I joined SM i was gonna be a new mom (didnt have kylee yet) 3-28 because thats when my original puppy was born but then that didnt work out and i got kylee, whos actual bday is 3-30 (not too far away)

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Well I guess my name is kinda boring.....Sassy's mommy, but that is who I am.

A long time ago when I first joined MO I was Moogie which is pronounced Moo (like good with an M--silent d) gee. It was a silly nickname that I called my son when he was growing up. Anyway that site crashed and I had to choose another name and so I played it plain and simple...............Sassy's mommy.

I'm glad that MsMagnolia clarified her name. I was correct in thinking that MS was for Mississippi. If I used my state and state flower I could be FloJ (Florida and OJ for the orange blossum)
I think I will stick with Sassy's mommy

Debbie we should change your name from 3Maltmom to Malts by the dozen.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Mines is O.K.W. cause I am soooo unoriginal!!! I recently joined a forum for medical students since I am in the residency phase and as a part of my forum username, I used Miko's name. I am soooo lame!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.