Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
It's impossible not to!! I spend more of my money on them than I do on myself
Even if I run out real quick for milk or something I end up coming home with a toy for each of them

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Mine are cuddlers, so they don't ask for much but hugs and kisses. My newest fasincation for them is harness dresses. They're so easy to put on and they get to wear clothes and a harness all in one easy step. I have a bad shopping habit though, they really only need one each, but you know I can't stop there.
Yesterday I ordered a maltese calendar and address labels, and the dogs don't care about or use those, so I guess its just me that has the problem....oh well, I could have worse addictions

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
No, the question should be, "How don't I spoil Toby?" I also spend more money on him than I do myself! My fascination is buying him clothes. I could spend hours looking online for doggie clothes--wait--I do! Just last month, I cleaned out one of our night stands to make it "Toby's dresser." Now he has three over-sized drawers all dedicated to his attire. I am almost ashamed to admit it that he has almost out grown the dresser and now I don't know where I am going to put his stuff. I can't wait for cooler weather so I can dress him in his new sweaters.

He isn't much of a toy dog, but he has a large Rubbermaid bin overflowing with dog toys. I can't even get the lid on it anymore. Plus a shelf in a closet with a bag of toys. Since we have a smaller house, I rotate his toys bi-weekly, to keep the house from looking so cluttered.

I also have a problem with buying harnesses and matching leashes. Right now he has 2 blue harnesses/leashes (dark blue and baby blue), red harness/leash, green harness/leash, purple harness/leash and I know there is another one, but I can't think of the color. I am looking for a yellow one, but haven't found it yet--does anyone know of a store that sells yellow harnesses and leashes? I usually try to match the harness and leash to his outfit.

Okay I could keep going on for pages...I haven't mentioned his treats (homemade and store bought), all his grooming supplies, his carriers, car seat, beds, blankets, hair products...blah, blah, blah. I'll stop for now before someone locks me up for insanity! :lol:

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Peechie's such a sweety, its hard not to spoil her. Everytime we going shopping we pick out a new toy for her. I hand feed her sometimes. She seems to enjoy her food more that way. Don't get me wrong she does eat on her own but likes being hand fed better. Just looking at that little face its hard not to spoil them.

Peechie's Mom - Karen

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.