Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently posted 10 pics of our maltbabys and family and have received 2 "comments". I just wondered how do you view the comments?

Yall will just have to bear with me, I'm probably the most computer illiterate and computer stupid person you'll ever meet.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom@Feb 11 2005, 04:29 PM
You have to go into the Gallary and then go to your gallery.  They will be at the bottom of the picture.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=34867
[/QUOTE]

Thanks Lexi's mom but unfortunately that did not work.

I was logged in- selected Gallery at the top of the page, went to page 2 and selected my gallery. I looked at the bottom of both pages and there was nothing.

HELP

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I know they show up when you view as a slide-show...under the picture...I think you have to scroll down though before the picture changes...I think this is how it worked for me...

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Traci- That did not work

Help!!!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
I thought if you just look at the photo and scroll down you'll the comments...

EDIT: I just now went to the Gallery to see.... there are some photos on Page 1... I clicked one and then scrolled and there were the comments.....

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
It worked for me. The comment section only shows up if there is a comment.

Your photo titled "100_0754.JPG" has a comment. When I go to you Gallary and click on the picture. I scrolled to the bottom of the picture and was able to view the comment from Kodie.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kallie/Catcher's Mom & Lexi's Mom:

You two are soooo smart.... THANK YOU!!!!!!

I found my comments!!!

Again Thank you soo much.... sorry I'm so unfamiliar with this stuff, but knowing that I've got such great people that are so helpful sure does make this website worth being a member of, and that is what makes www.spoiledmaltese.com the GREATEST.

You all are good friends and I sure do appreciate it.

Scott

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by scottchelf@Feb 11 2005, 04:23 PM
Kallie/Catcher's Mom & Lexi's Mom:

You two are soooo smart.... THANK YOU!!!!!! 

I found my comments!!! 

Again Thank you soo much.... sorry I'm so unfamiliar with this stuff, but knowing that I've got such great people that are so helpful sure does make this website worth being a member of, and that is what makes www.spoiledmaltese.com the GREATEST.

You all are good friends and I sure do appreciate it.

Scott
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=34896
[/QUOTE]

:eek: I TRIED to help...!!!!
J/k...you had to click on the picture, not go to slide show...my bad...I knew you could see it only when you were looking at that particular picture...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts