Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cloud sleeps like every other baby when he's in his crate or on the floor. But when he's on my lap, he's weird. First of all, he sleeps with his eyes open! OH MY! He really looks like he's awake! LIke...FREAAAAAKYYYYY. And sometimes I think he's dreaming that he's running because you can see and feel all 4 of his paws shaking. And Im sure almost all of you guys have heard your baby whimper in their sleep. But when he's not on my lap, he's a normal sleeper.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Aww, Caesar sleeps the same where ever he is sleeping. He will curl up in a ball sometimes, other times he lays on his back, its pretty funny. He does dream some too you can see his feet move and he wimpers
its pretty cute. At night though he moves from my pillow to my husbands pillow all throughout the night and curls up around our head.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Originally posted by Nichole@Dec 9 2004, 03:09 PM
Toby pretty much sleeps on his tummy, rarely on his back. 

When your babies have nightmares do you wake them up?  I never know what to do.  I just usually pet Toby.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=21707
[/QUOTE]
When he has a nightmare I pet him to wake him up. Poor baby, I dont want him to be scared

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Tuffy is a toss and turner.. He never sleeps in the same position. He sleeps at the head of the bed between me and my husband and every now and again he'll kick me in the head while he's trying to get comfortable. He's a total weirdo when he's sleeping! Sometimes when he's sleeping on the floor he'll sleep stretched out with his belly against the wall and other times he'll be on his back with all four paws kicked in the air. Right now he's asleep under my desk and he is hugging my foot! :lol:

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Caesar's Mommie+Dec 9 2004, 04:12 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Nichole
@Dec 9 2004, 03:09 PM
Toby pretty much sleeps on his tummy, rarely on his back. 

When your babies have nightmares do you wake them up?  I never know what to do.  I just usually pet Toby.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=21707
When he has a nightmare I pet him to wake him up. Poor baby, I dont want him to be scared

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=21708
[/B][/QUOTE]

Me too...

·
Registered
162 Posts
Sometimes Coconut leaves out really tiny soft short barks, she moves her legs all around and sometimes whimpers. She snores sometimes, too! haha. Now i have my husband *and* Coco snoring!
She'll usually push her blankets to the front of her crate and ball them up and lay half on them and curl herself up around part of it. It depends on her mood. She'll do that when we're up watching tv in bed for a little bit because she wants to watch us, but if we go straight to bed, she'll lay in the back.
I love when she lets out her tiny barks. It was funny, because at first, she didn't bark when she was awake at all! Now she barks when she plays and it's so funny, because she has a deeper bark than i would've thought! She sounds almost like my Samoyed did! She has a loud voice!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
When he whimpers, I tap him a lil.
Noriko snores. I hate it!
I love how Cloud likes to sleep on my lap even though he's too big for my lap.
My babies seem to sleep alot still. :/ Lazy...it runs in the family

1 - 10 of 10 Posts