Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,556 Posts
Glad to hear from you, Sue. Been worried about how you were faring. You are in the epicenter right now.

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
We just jumped another 211 cases overnight. We now have 1,326 cases and 21 have passed away. I know this is nothing compared to New York but anything is scary.

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
I am not on here much. Mostly Facebook. I am staying in the house except for dog walks. At 81 it is dangerous for me to be out. I am on Facebook every day so friend me.
Sue - Glad to hear you and your fluffs are doing ok. Our homes are the safest place to shelter in for us seniors. You and your neighbors are in my thoughts and prayers. It looks like Im going to need to get a Facebook account to stay in touch with several here on SM.

·
Premium Member
17,307 Posts
Sue - Glad to hear you and your fluffs are doing ok. Our homes are the safest place to shelter in for us seniors. You and your neighbors are in my thoughts and prayers. It looks like Im going to need to get a Facebook account to stay in touch with several here on SM.
Let me know when you have it set up Paulann & I will PM you my FB name. I would hate to lose contact.

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
Paulann you can PM me too if you join Facebook

21 - 28 of 28 Posts