Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
i think i had to wait 2-3 weeks to wash the girls. and they had sorta long hair before i started shaving them recently. their hair wasnt dirty. and no one is really going to notice the incision---he's so close to the ground!!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
awww. when i take sprite to the vet....she'll actually wrap her arms and make little fists around my arm. its really cute! when can you pick toby up?

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
no wonder you were worried...you had to keep him overnight....that sucks. we got to pick up ours same day. and we were supposed to feed them 1/4 of their food because they were so small. you'll probably feel better though because he wont be in SOO much pain. and you got a professional to check up on him throughout the night. i was telling my sister---if i have the money, it would be so awesome to have like a little "apartment" area for people to spend time with their dog...but they're on animal hospital grounds, you know? so vets and vet techs can still do checkups. that'd be awesome.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Glad everything turned out ok. I can't see Brinkley being real good with the cone either. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I'm glad Toby is doing good! I bet you are glad to have him safe and sound back at home.. and I was happy to hear they handed him back clean!
It was so hard for me to keep Tuffy calmed down, he didn't seem to understand that he had just had surgery.. so good luck with keeping Toby calmed down, it's a chore.. hopefully the cone will slow him down a bit

1 - 20 of 24 Posts