Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do you have for your fluff (s)? which would say, are the best? Do you have elevated and floor "models"?

Thanks,

Allie

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
I'm sad to say that we are bedless but would love to have some. My Rose always gets up on the couch in the den and Lily gets on my lap. Both girls sleep in our bed at night.:blush:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My babies loooove Louis Dog beds. We have four of them. Their favorites are the basket shaped ones. My cat loves hers too.

I want one of those for myself! Wow, does that look comfy!

Also, the reason for the question is that my kidz that I have now - I think more sensitive to the cold. My Cockers loved the LLBean and Orvis beds - along with every (human) bed in the house.

Barron and Lucy seem to prefer tiny little beds - that they can curl up, and around in - I have larger beds, Yet, I can tell they are not fond of them - I'll have to see what I can locate.

Thank you!

Allie

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
We have 6. I have them in the rooms we use most and a pillow bed on the porch in the summer. Zoey and Emy like the ones they can cuddle down in a lot more than the pillow beds but Tess likes this one. She thinks she has her very own chair.

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
My babies loooove Louis Dog beds. We have four of them. Their favorites are the basket shaped ones. My cat loves hers too.
Oh they are the cutest beds ever Sophia.

I'm ashamed to even begin to count. Grant you, Mia actually sleeps with me, and Leo will lay on me, but when it's time for me, it jumps right down into his cave bed, which he loves. I honestly have too many, but they do use them all during the day, if I am up and about, otherwise, I would give them to the shelter.

Both prefer my lap during the day, but if I get up, Leo, likes anything that he can burrow in. He loves his tent bed and at night his cave bed. Mia, likes anything that she can just go on and lay.

The recent couch bed, they both enjoy laying on.

I just love fluffs beds, and am grateful to these two, that they do use them.

I have one in the kitchen, where I do spend alot of time, cleaning up, the living room, which is actually now their play room, has most of their beds.

They do like comfortable ones.

Good luck Allie :)

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
too many to count :HistericalSmiley:

Mine really like these ball beds though

and the flower beds

they also love these car seat/ bed- demi is not happy as they will not let her on with them

Oh my gosh, I love your beds. I especially love that princess bed. I saw that bed, but I think they didn't have anymore :( or it was overseas, or something. Oh I love them all. Great beds you got there :)

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
We have 12 dog beds throughout the house (how did I end up with sooooooooooooooooo many???:wacko1:)

Both Lacie and Secret seem to gravitate to their Princess Houses. I'm not certain if it's warmer in there or if they just like the cave-like atmosphere.

I have 4 beds in my office at home, but all 3 like to cuddle on 1 specific bed. I's round and came from Pottery Barn about 5 years ago. I recovered the pillow part with chenille fabric and custom piping that matches the decor in the office.

Another bed that seems to be popular is the one I brought for Secret. It's a Lulu Pink bed and wasn't expensive, but they do seem to get in it a lot.

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
Oh my gosh, I love your beds. I especially love that princess bed. I saw that bed, but I think they didn't have anymore :( or it was overseas, or something. Oh I love them all. Great beds you got there :)
the princess and panda are from Tuesday Morning. They had a frog, lion, bear and dog too - I think some still have them. They really like these too

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
With three fluffs, we have too many to count. But, Allie, my favorite bed by far is from Decadent Digs. I have the bodacious bucket bed. Her beds are expensive, ranging from $200.00 on up to 375.00 on the bucket beds. But, the fur can be taken off and washed. The structure of the bed is guaranteed for a life time.
http://www.decadentdigs.com/

Josey and Mandy share this bed all the time. In fact, they are both sleeping in it right now. The fringe around the bed is her trademark and can be removed when washing. (Cody sleeps on daddy's chaise only.)
IMG_0982350x457 with frame.jpg
Josey also loves her sleeping bag in the winter time.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
the princess and panda are from Tuesday Morning. They had a frog, lion, bear and dog too - I think some still have them. They really like these too

Oh thank you SO much!!!! Hugs, I'll let you know how I do :)

Sorry Allie, didn't mean to hijack your thread sweetheart. But I saw that princess bed, but couldn't seem to get my hands on it :)

Thank you again so much!!!!

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
We have several cuddler beds scattered throughout the house - but mainly in the family room (where they also go on the couches), the backyard (2 by the back door where they like to lay in the sun...they also sometimes go on the chaise which cracks me up), and the bedroom - on both sides of the bed...one side has a wall heater we turn on for them at night). There's also a inside out (soft side) folded sleeping bag which they adopted when it was being used once and someone left it on the floor - they loved it so much I had to move it in the bedroom - ugly but they love it :p Can't let them on the bed anymore cuz they kept walking on us in the night and waking us up :p

Love seeing all the cute pics of the pretty pretty doggies in their pretty pretty beds! :)

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Lola has 3 beds, 2 Louis dog and one PetSmart special :) One upstairs, one down and one in her crate. One is the pink baby bassinet, one is the brown dome with pink inside. They are lovely. She also loves the heart mat that comes with it.

But if either I or my hubby are sitting she is on us or snuggled up tightly beside up. A needy little thing ;) :)

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
I used to have a bunch but now I just have one large Buddy Bed. This is by far the nicest bed of all I've had as it has held up wonderfully and they sell new covers separately although I haven't needed to buy one. I keep a blanket on the bed and just wash that when needed. I like that it is really well made, is a true orthopedic bed, and offers support and comfort.

The original bed was just a large rectangle. But the company recently added a bolster that can be attached, which I recently got and it made the bed even better. They are designed and made in the USA, by a woman-owned business, which is also nice. The medium size is perfect for my three.

Dog Beds | Orthopedic Dog Beds | Memory Foam Dog Beds | Vet Recommended Dog Beds

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
I used to have a bunch but now I just have one large Buddy Bed. This is by far the nicest bed of all I've had as it has held up wonderfully and they sell new covers separately although I haven't needed to buy one. I keep a blanket on the bed and just wash that when needed. I like that it is really well made and offers support and comfort.

The original bed was just a large rectangle. But the company recently added a bolster that can be attached, which I recently got and it made the bed even better. They are designed and made in the USA, by a woman-owned business, which is also nice. The medium size is perfect for my three.

Dog Beds | Orthopedic Dog Beds | Memory Foam Dog Beds | Vet Recommended Dog Beds

Oh Sher, that is adorable. Great bed and all 3 look so cute and comfy :) Love it.

·
Premium Member
2,019 Posts
I have about a dozen. :blush: My floors are quite cold in the winter, you know, so I have to have a bed for every dog in at least 3 rooms.

I have come to prefer beds that are completely washable. And inexpensive, since a couple little dogs think their beds are also chew toys. :innocent: They like the faux lambswool coverings a lot. Lately, as it is getting chillier, the preferred bed is a donut bed that was on sale for about $5-6 at CVS and a couple other drugstores. Now they're $10, so I'm waiting. :)

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Bailey only has two beds right now because he sleeps on my bed with me and when we're in the family room, he's on the couch. I keep one bed in his puppy pen where he stays while I'm out. The other one is in the bathroom because he always follows me in there and will sleep on his bed while I'm in the shower. Both his beds are from PetsMart, so nothing fancy. Here's a picture of him in his pen on his bed.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Micky just has one bed, but most of the time he sleeps on the bed with grandma. Grandma has this funny thing where she just has to cover him with a blankie, which is really just an old towel. Sometimes he will get out of bed and the towel will still be wrapped around him. We've actually found the towel OUTSIDE once! He took it with him when he went out the doggie door!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts