Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've had hints from almost every Secret Santa participating this year. So I want to know -- how many of you think you know who you Santa is?

Have you at least narrowed it down to a handful?

Just curious.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,471 Posts
Not I! and I know our buddies haven't figured out who we are either! :) I guess I need to post more hints huh?

·
Premium Member
6,090 Posts
I thought I was sure, then I thought it was another SS. I have narrowed down to about 3, now. :HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
My list is still huge. I haven't been checking everyday though...it's a lot of work trying to narrow it down LOL!

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
I haven't had time to really think about it. I love to be surprised so I won't try.
AND I have been afraid to give too much info out because I am so louse at giving clues I was sure to give it away :)

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
I have no idea. :blush: Every time I think I might know the next hint counts us out. :w00t: I did start a list so I have it narrowed down some but I'm still not sure. There is one that seems more likely than the others but that would only be for one of my girls. I think it would be easier if I was only trying to figure out one SS. Three's hard. :blink:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
i might know but im not sure , and are u sure everyone posted their hints?? hmm i dont think so ...

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
A handful? Mine's a really big handful, like basketball player handful. I have about 10 possibilities :w00t: though two or three seem to be strong contenders. It's really fun to try though.:chili:

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
We have had so much fun reading all the hint threads.
It is fun to try and guess who has who.
We don't know who our Secret Santa is yet.
Thinking up clues is fun, too!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts