Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Peechie has a big basket full which is overflowing. Every time we go shopping we buy another one. When we go shopping and bring bags in, she waits for a new toy. Its the cutest thing, her new toy is her favorite till we buy another. Her favorite though is a little green godzilla rubber toy which she always has near her. She even knows godzillas name. I just love making her day by buying her another toy or new bone. Any favorite toys for your Malt????

Peechie's Mom - Karen

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Of ALL the toys I have bought for Paris, I think her favorites are (1) her soccer ball which she plays fetch with; (2) her Buster Ball which dispenses her food as treats; and (3) an old white sock with another sock stuffed in it and tied. She absolutely loves the sock. She grabs a hold of it and just shakes it like crazy. I sometimes grab one end of it and we use it like a tug of rope.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Deni shares toys with her Pekapoo sister, Ally. Between the two of them they have around 20-25 toys, and whenever I go somewhere that sells pet toys I usually bring something home for them. The toys are all little 3"-5" toys since both the girls are so small. Ally gets first dibs at any new toys, but once she puts it down Deni goes for it. If I haven't brought any new toys in for a while, whatever toy Deni has Ally wants and vice versa. The toys that are their favorites are any of the plush squeaky toys they have...

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
My boys have way to many toys too. I swear if you saw all the toys you would think I had 30 malts...The favorites are a little squeaky squirrel and a little tennis ball with a tail that squeaks. Other than that, they love socks, underwear, tissues, and plastic water bottles

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Originally posted by littlepeanut@Jun 17 2005, 02:22 PM
Other than that, they love socks, underwear, tissues, and plastic water bottles

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=73431
[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah...we must not forget the underwear! On laundry day, she will go into the laundry room and pull out the underwear and take it into the living room.

·
Registered
249 Posts
We have the green Godzilla too! It's tail & tongue unraffles when it sqeaks.CUTE. I think Harleys fav is his empty water bottle. Can entertain him for quite awhile.

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
Abbey's favorites are a stuffed rottweiler puppy ("Rottie") that she loves to put in her mouth and shake and a tennis ball shaped like a bone that bounces.

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Well, we too are guilty of spoiling Scooby. If we go to the store without him, usually I go in and hubby stays in the car with him, we are both guilty of feeling bad and buying him a surprise. He always inspects the goodies when we come back to see what new toy he has. This week he got a tiggy tiger and he loves him.
Scooby has more toys than the local child minding center. We now keep some up here and some downstairs for when we are down there during a storm. At least that way he has something to do, and he loves going down there so he can play with his collection that he hasn't seen for a few days or so.
I know we have to stop soon though because there are just way way too many.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Daezies favorite toy is a rubber ball, just a little smaller then a tennis ball, it fit perfect in her mouth. She loves to play fetch with it.

Maya's is a hot pink stuff flamingo she loves to play tug of war with it. the poor flamingo's head has been stuffed and re-attached to the body many times

I too every chance I can buy them toys but they always go back to their favorites

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Let's just say that my den looks like the play area of a day care center. I made a pass through the kitchen where my Westie and two of my girls spent the day. From the looks of that room, a purple Barney has made it into a pile of laundry, taken from the laundry room floor, while I was gone. I found a rubber chicken in one bed, and I know they must have at least 50 socks somewhere because I have 50 more without mates. Cell phones (dropped) make nice chew toys, and underwear is great for hide and seek or redesign (remove the crotch).

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Kodie has toooooo many toys to count. He also has 2 toy boxes.
Out of ALL the toys I have bought him... his fave toy is the one Nicole bought him for the secret santa we had for christmas! Its something like this toy.. just different colors

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
When I leave the house I put all of Rex's toys in the middle of the living room floor for him to play with. His favorite is an stuffed akc squirrel I got at Target. He loves chasing squirrels and this one we will let him catch! If we hollar "go get the squirrel" he will run out on the back porch, where usually there is one nearby and he gets so excited and wiggles his tail and barks. He does the same thing with this stuffed squirrel we got him! I hope it never gets ruined, it is his favorite!

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Tuffy and Pixie love these little stuffed toys we got at Glamour Dog.. I think they like them because they itty bitty and they can easily carry them around everywhere they go. Here's a link:

Tiny Dog Toy

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
I have to admit that I also fall into the category of buying new toys due to guilt! When I do the grocery shopping Harley can't come with me, so of course I have to buy him a special treat for 'looking after the house' while I'm gone! So you see, it's not being spoilt - he was looking after the house for me so he deserves a treat! Hence, he gets a new toy just about every week!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm noticing as a new Malt mom that its VERY tempting to buy a new toy everytime I'm shopping... and usually I give into that temptation. Duke's favorite toy is a stuffed cow. He's had it since we got him and he MUST sleep with it every night. Every once in while he's been known to get a little too "friendly" with his cow. He also likes his basketball which can keep him occupied for hours on end. He'll bump it with his nose and then chase after it. It's soo cute!

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Lacey's all time favorite toy is a stuffed green half moon that I purchased from Pet Edge. She loves this toy so much that I ordered 25 of them the last order. She chews/sucks on the point of the moon and sooner or later she chews a hole in it. This toy is only .99 cents per moon so I will be purchasing some more now that we are down to 5 of them. She also loves empty plastic soda bottles. She can play with one of those hours at a time. She has a little yellow soccer ball. I purchased the same ball in white and she won't touch it. We have so many toys that I had to box some up (3 boxes) and took those to the local dog shelter. I have two coworkers at work that have new puppies so I took the ones that Lacey won't play with to work and let them pick what they wanted. We still have lots and lots of toys...my house looks like a dog daycare.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I only have about 7 toys right now but my puppy isn't even born yet.

so give me time i'm sure i will catch up...I have three doggy carriers hehe

1 - 18 of 18 Posts