Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rosie seems to always be hungry, we feed her 3 meals a day of chicken and innova. Does anybody know the how much I should be feeding her of the chicken and innova? She usually eats 15 pieces of Innova each meal and about a table spoon and half of chicken...is this too much, too little??? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
If she's hungry, I'd let her eat until she's satisfied. Mine have always been free-fed kibble- they have it available as much as they want, all day. In addition, they get their fresh chicken with the evening meal.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Originally posted by Sylphide and Shrek's Mom@Sep 24 2005, 10:23 PM
If she's hungry, I'd let her eat until she's satisfied.  Mine have always been free-fed kibble- they have it available as much as they want, all day.  In addition, they get their fresh chicken with the evening meal.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=103080
[/QUOTE]

I would also suggest leaving the kibble out so that they can free feed. I've always done this with mine. If I have a little one who needs extra, I give it before they go to bed and if I have to be away for more than a few hours during the day.

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Matilda will be 5 months old on the 28th, she is always hungry. I hand feed her and also leave her kibbles out for her to munch on during the day. She very seldom eats them, but I feel better leaving them out. She gets her share of treats in a day,and is growing well. She now weighs 4lbs. I give her lots of things to chew on and she just seems to be a happy content furbaby.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts