Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
:eek: O M G !! I have never seen him so nasty before. If people stay over there after this being said, well....I dunno. That is horrible. On ocassion I will lurk there now but I no longer post. I hope those "innocent" ones find their way here and SOON.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Originally posted by Nichole@Aug 31 2004, 12:43 AM
If they feel that the original question was not worthy of being posted---then DON'T POST IT!  How dare they make someone feel so low.  Who does he think he is?  And what really gets me is everyone thinks it is so funny/witty of him to humiliate someone.  WHAT A JERK!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=8028
[/QUOTE]

I TOTALLY agree with that.. I mean, they make this big huge deal over there about having moderators to keep out the off topic posts and repeat posts and blah blah blah, but you know they let these posts through just so they can slam the person and feel superior and high and mighty. I also can't believe how rude some of the posters are there and how they just drip compliments to Jay.. it's like they suck up so they won't be banned. I've pretty much stopped lurking over there even, they never actually give advice, they just make people feel bad or stupid for not already knowing.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
jay is soo darn stupid!! ugh
he really pisses me off. i really hope someone gives his website a virus or something. i totally want him shut down!!!!!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
His response was very uncalled for. They remind me of the clicks we used to have in junior high. You know the ones were they made crap out of everyone that was not in the click. Oh, and then the people in the clicks basically kiss the "leaders" a$$. Uh! They need to get over themselves.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I read that post last night and totally agreed with you all. There has also been some brand names being let through,and one new poster got her email adress let through! :eek: I could not believe it. Also breeders names, or all but the breeders whole names have been let through also. I just don't GET how they can be so h*** bent on moderation and following the rules, and then let crap like that happen to someone. So rude!!! So uncalled for! I can't stand the people over there that think they are so much better than everyone else...like their poo don't stink or something!!! ugh!!!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
This is a reply that was posted since I read it last night!!!
Talk about RUDE and INSENSITIVE!!!!

It is broken into parts...what the original poster said...and "Chip's" response! What a jerk!!! If you can't say something nice...keep your mouth shut!!!

faithzimmerman wrote:
I have a 11 mo old f, my sis has a 1 yr old male

They both should have been fixed a long time ago.

faithzimmerman wrote:
we never even considered monetary gain

You would be lucky to break even. Most breeders don't make a dime.

faithzimmerman wrote:
we tried diapers and eyes and separation at night but he got her.

A male dog will break into a locked house to get to a female in heat. What were you thinking!
faithzimmerman wrote:

she was given 3 different types of antibiotics by breeder and just puppies.

All pups are given antibiotics as a precaution. Was your baby actually sick when checked by a vet?
Don't worry about the papers. Try to find loving homes for the babies. Recognize your errant ways and instead of trying to get $1500 kindly ask for a "donation" so you and your sister can get your Maltese spayed and neutered.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
I read that reply! Talk about uncalled for.

I agree with you on them saying one thing but then letting some people do what they said your not supposed to.
Did that make sense? Oh well hopefully you get what I mean. :D

·
Registered
63 Posts
I, too, was horrified when I read his response this morning. I never even inferred from the original post that the poster was looking to make a profit. She wanted some answers. That was all.

I have found Jay's responses lately to be much nastier than they used to be. Could it be that he feels the livelihood of his site is being threatened by the increasing popularity of this site? I used to have much respect for Bev's posts, but decided that was no longer the case when I directed a question to her and received no response.

I have been going back there to lurk and trace "Missy's" success, but have found another forum (a rescue organization) where Missy'smom posts as well, so I'm going to follow her posts there.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Bugs me when i people make fun at other peoples english skills i guess mostly becuase i know i proubly have the worst writting on this whole site (if you ever dont understand when i am saying let me know so i can clear it up please, just be nice lol
) so if that poster is anything like me its not that they just have bad english skills its just something about writting online that makes you write sloppy

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Uhggh! See, now this is why I was a silent viewer over here!! Because of people like that on MO! I've stopped going over there because I would feel stupid and embarrassed for the people who would post there....I mean geez! I WISH those people would find this place, at least you don't have to kiss butt and watch your GRAMMER!!!

·
Registered
447 Posts
I definitley was not silent LOL

I had argued with Bev and Jay a few times before I even noticed they were the "head honchos" and after that, I still didn't back down.

I remember when Bev tried to tell me to "watch my language" because I said "friggn'" LOL Bev are you my mom now?

And I remember how NASTY she got when I started arguing with her and Jay and all their clones about jumping all over a woman who called her maltese a Teacup! I mean the post wasn't even about her size, it was about something totally different! Anyone there with a Maltese that is ACTUALLY WITHING BREED STANDARD of 4-7 pounds can just give up. They will tell you your breeder was ignorant and stupid and out for monetary gain and that you are ignorant and stupid and fell for the trap. THey will call your precious baby whom you LOVE a RUNT and SICKLY not caring if it hurts your feelings. But if you have a plus sized maltese, they will give you all the love in the world LOL

Such hypocrites!

There is nothing wrong with giving advice, but there is always a time and place and a tactful way to do so.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Oh yea nichole, I remember that! (its all comming back to me now)

i had jumped on that topic too. Its like okay, there is no such thing as a 'teacup maltese, yorkie, poodle' or whatever, but gosh the lady was talking about something totally different! stay ON TOPIC lol!

And just because your breeder calls the dog a teacup really doesn't define a BAD breeder, what if they do everything else right but just describes the dog as a teacup because the parents were extra small? Whatever, I just felt it was so wrong to tell these people with tiny malts (which were still within the standard) that their dogs are sickly runts and their breeder's were malicious.

My aunt just bought a "teacup poodle" from a lady in The Colony, texas. The breeder was a great one, she had all the puppies underfoot, she had been breeding for about 20 years, the pups were beautiful and healthy, the parents were healthy happy and well behaved. the pup came with a 3 year health garuntee and a puppy gift basket hand crafted by the breeder. I mean this woman's house was all about her dogs, she had everything specialy designed for them! LOL and her house was clean but not that strange kind of clean when you know it doesn't usually look that way...

point to the story is YES we know teacup is usually a code word for a breeder trying to get extra bucks, but it is such an old word and people use it without knowing what some bad breeders do with that word. And don't hate on someone with a 3.5 pound dog but embrace someone with an 11 pound dog! They are both not within breed standard, so if you are going to hate, hate on BOTH!

me personally, I love them big or small, timid or fiesty, white or lemony, and I know you love your babies too! :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts