Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Brinkley got at 51...I guess he is more cute than he is smart for his age...ha ha...but it still says he is smart...

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Originally posted by Mystify79@Jan 14 2005, 12:27 PM
Tuffy got a 53.. but I'm pretty sure he's a little smarter than that.. he only acts dumb so I won't expect too much from him! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=29716
[/QUOTE]
hahaha... awww...

FannyMay... the numbers look like this 1)3 2 1 4 ....if your answer for question #1 is answer #1 you would add 3.... basically... the 3 is for the answer #1, the 2 is for answer #2, the 1 is for answer #3, the 4 is for answer #4 ....does that help any?
answer numbers 1 2 3 4
1) 3 2 1 4 <---- This is the value you add

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Thanks! I kinda figured that was how it was so I added up the score. But I am afraid to say what it was. Let's just say she's average. HAHA My dog is so dumb. I don't buy it, I think she's smart.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by FannyMay@Jan 14 2005, 01:15 PM
OK looks like the owner is dumb here.  I can't figure out how to add up the score.  Can someone explain that to me?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=29735
[/QUOTE]

Don't worry-it took me a minute to look at it and figure it out too!!!!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Mine are average. About 48. I'm dealing with too many numbers! LOL

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
ok, sprite and ellie got 52, and gruffi got 55. i dont like that test cuz i know my dogs are geniuses. LOL.

·
Registered
285 Posts
that was a cool quiz steph!

... do you have the link in korean? i know ur translations are probably accurate but i'd like to see wat it says in korean.. would be greatly appriciated

1 - 20 of 22 Posts