Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is our first Maltese. He is now 3.5 months old and the hair is hanging in his eyes but not quite long enough for a top knot. Any idea on what to do to keep it out of his eyes? Also, does any have a link to a video to demonstrate how to do a top knot? I saw that people need to change them every day and I'm worried it's too complicate for me to figure out but I really want to put one on him.

·
Premium Member
1,644 Posts
I used baby clips (snap type mostly) to help keep Aviannah's hair out of her eyes while it was growing out. :unsure: I personally like to switch what I use in her hair to help avoid breakage. :blink: I use hair bands, snap clips, alligator clips, bows and mini claw clips. I do not have a lot of experience yet since she is my first maltese and just a little over a year old.

On you-tube there are a lot of videos showing how to do a proper top knot and I am sure some of the members here can give you some great advice too! :w00t:

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is our first Maltese. He is now 3.5 months old and the hair is hanging in his eyes but not quite long enough for a top knot. Any idea on what to do to keep it out of his eyes? Also, does any have a link to a video to demonstrate how to do a top knot? I saw that people need to change them every day and I'm worried it's too complicate for me to figure out but I really want to put one on him.
My Wulfie is going on 9 months. I’ve been thinking it would be fun to give him a top knot. Post a pix of your fellow as you progress. I’d love to see how you grow out his bangs

1 - 7 of 7 Posts