Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lynne (Angel's mommy) asked this question today, so I thought it will also be useful to have a new thread of how to tutorial video

(Note: If you click on the video screen twice, it will take you to the video's youtube page and watch it there (in youtube). I highly recommend that (rather than playing it here) for tutorial videos for the ones who want to learn because the video with its content is larger/more clear/in High Definition when it is in its youtube page + it can be watched in HD full screen when you click on that icon in Youtube....for very clear and more seeable viewing, so that you can see everything in clear details. In Youtube, this video is unlisted. Only those with the link can see it which means that only the ones in SM can view it here or in youtube because the link is only shared here)

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh i just forgot to mention, if the video was in another video-hosting-website (other than youtube), you should still follow the same steps.

But the result will be a little different. In other words, the video cant be viewed in SM, it will only be shown as a clickable link. Once clicked, it will take the person to that website to view the video. Unlike youtube videos (you can watch them right here in SM without having to go to another website if you wished to).

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is the tutorial.

it is as easy as 1,2,3 ;)
1. copy the video URL from that website
2. In SM (in a thread or post a reply to thread section), click on the "insert link" icon
3. paste the URL that you copied
4. hit submit without doing any other changes to the code/tag

1 - 3 of 3 Posts