Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I posted the bellow pic tutorial in the "suggestion" thread. So thought of copying it here too in the first post.

Currently, SM does not have a mobile version or a cell phone app, so uploading pictures from your cell phone to SM directly is not possible.

But since Photobucket.com has a mobile app, posting images from phone to SM is doable - not direct, but at least you can still post photos while you are away from your PC screen...basically, everywhere you go and the second you take them :chili:

First thing you need to do, is download the Photobucket mobile application. (free) and works for all sort of phones (ex: iPhone, blackberry, driod and other phones).

Bellow is the iPhone version, but the steps are the same for whatever phone you have.

My photobucket application is on the top left corner (first app up on the left)

once you have photobucket app, you are ready to go!

Step 1: click on your photobucket app icon - this the first thing that will come on your screen.

It will take you to your photobucket album - mobile version.
In this screen bellow, you will see 4 icons.
Step 2: tap the 3rd icon wich reads "Upload Media" (3rd icon from left-to-right)

This screen will show up. Step 3: tap on "Choose Existing"

It will automatically takes u to your cell phone's camera roll. Step 4: tap on the camera roll and choose the photo that u wanna upload by tapping on it.

Once u tap on the specific photo in your phone's camera roll, photobucket will automatically upload it....

....to your photobucket album. Step 5: tap on the photo that u just uploaded in photobucket

On the bellow, right corner, u will see the icon "i" . Step 6: tap on it

This screen will show up. Where it says "Direct" , step 7: tap on the link next to it

It will automatically copy the Direct Link

U can close photobucket app.
Step 8: go to posting a new thread in SM or posting a reply to a thread.

step 9: tap the "insert image" icon

In this box that will show up

Step 10: paste what u copied in step7 (the Direct link)

And tap "ok"

Step 11: tap "submit reply"

And u will have the photo from your phone to SM

Kat

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
I really like the photobucket app, Kat! Thanks for posting this!

Actually I was wondering if there's another way to post a pic from your cell phone, Lol! :thumbsup:

But I see, I'm using the same way! :w00t:

Alexandra :wub:

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really like the photobucket app, Kat! Thanks for posting this!

Actually I was wondering if there's another way to post a pic from your cell phone, Lol! :thumbsup:

But I see, I'm using the same way! :w00t:
I like it too :D in the past, where there was no mobile version for photobucket, there was no way I could post photos in a forum.

I am still hopeful that one day, we will have an SM app ^_^ then, there will suuure be another *in just one step* way to post photos here.

hugs
Kat

1 - 5 of 5 Posts