Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Administrator
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

So here is the beginning of a big fight for all of us.

This is what I would like you to do:

Each day, I will create a new thread with the date as the title. Please post your links in that date. I will check at the beginning of the following work day and place the blocks on the links.

Thank you all for your efforts and let's nail these suckers!!!

Yung

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Yung and I have "met" and decided on the following rule as it applies to which banner ads are acceptable and which ones are not.

Since the advertisement of animal sales is not allowed on SM, it will also not be allowed on the banner ads.

This includes all ads, no matter what type of breeder they are from. Another reason for this is that we do not want to

get in to a situation of deciding (arguing) who is and who isn't a reputable breeder. This will not be the point.

It doesn't matter how well known or reputable the breeder is. No ads for animals can be displayed directly on SM

nor can they be displayed indirectly through Google ads.

All banner advertisements related to the sale of animals should be reported.

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Whatever happened to the daily posting regarding the puppy ads? Am I the only one that still seeing the ad for princeandprincess.com? As a matter of fact it's the ad showing as I enter theis post! :huh:

·
Administrator
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
QUOTE (Starsmom @ Dec 14 2009, 03:27 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=862379
Whatever happened to the daily posting regarding the puppy ads? Am I the only one that still seeing the ad for princeandprincess.com? As a matter of fact it's the ad showing as I enter theis post! :huh:[/B]
Hi Starsmom,

This should kick tonight or tomorrow. I had the block put in this morning. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone,

So here is the beginning of a big fight for all of us.

This is what I would like you to do:

Each day, I will create a new thread with the date as the title. Please post your links in that date. I will check at the beginning of the following work day and place the blocks on the links.

Thank you all for your efforts and let's nail these suckers!!!

Yung
I will try out to post as many links as possible. Thanks

·
Registered
1,886 Posts

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
I tried to start a thread in this section with today's date so you could easily see it but it tells me I don't have permission. :( Guess I need a secret password. :HistericalSmiley:

I noticed this one today that I took a screen shot of, but just now posting this, I see one that is for MaltesePuppyBreeders.com under the banner Free National Advertising. Both are Ads by Google.

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
I'm noticing these ads by Google not only being specific as to what is being discussed here on SM (keywords) and for our areas, but even within the forum sections. It maybe a coincidence, but when I'm in the Food/Treat sections, the ads are for kibble. When in this sectiion, most often I see these types of ads. Tecnology I have no way of understanding!:huh:

1 - 20 of 146 Posts