Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
101 - 120 of 146 Posts

· Registered
3,657 Posts
<LI id=taw6 class=adma onfocus='ss("","aw6")' onmouseover='ss("","aw6")'>Puppies For Sale Purchase Puppies In A Variety of Of Breeds And Ages.
Puppies.ClassifiedAds.com

<LI id=taw7 class=adma onfocus='ss("","aw7")' onmouseover='ss("","aw7")'>Sheila's Kute Kanines Unique Pomeranians &Toy Breeds Great prices; 1 year life guarantee
kutek9s.com

· Registered
3,657 Posts
<LI id=taw15 class=adma onfocus='ss("","aw15")' onmouseover='ss("","aw15")'>Pug Dog Pictures See Pics of Dogs & More Including News, Videos & Style!
PeoplePets.com/photos

<LI id=taw16 class=adma onfocus='ss("","aw16")' onmouseover='ss("","aw16")'>Star quality Maltipoos Family raised puppies Must see educational library, DVD
www.puppyhollywood.com

· Registered
3,657 Posts
Want to see more?

· Registered
3,657 Posts
Sheila's Kute Kanines Unique Pomeranians &Toy Breeds Great prices; 1 year life guarantee
kutek9s.com
Puppies For Sale We ship We Offer Hand Delivery Of Puppies We Specialize In Small/Teacup Pups
www.puppiesforlove.com
<LI id=taw11 class=adma onfocus='ss("","aw11")' onmouseover='ss("","aw11")'>Golden Retriever Pups MA AKC Reg. with OFA Certified Lines Champion Bloodlines - Ready Now
MyGoldens.com

<LI id=taw12 class=adma onfocus='ss("","aw12")' onmouseover='ss("","aw12")'>Cockapoo of Excellence Gorgeous Cockapoo Puppies with Breeders Lifetime Guarantee
www.cockapoopuppies.us

<LI id=taw13 class=adma onfocus='ss("","aw13")' onmouseover='ss("","aw13")'>Labradooodles Australian Labradoodle PA- nonshedding,hyoallergenic coats
www.ivylanelabradoodles.com

<LI id=taw14 class=adma onfocus='ss("","aw14")' onmouseover='ss("","aw14")'>Boxer Dog Pictures See Pics of Dogs & More Including News, Videos & Style!
PeoplePets.com/photos

<LI id=taw15 class=adma onfocus='ss("","aw15")' onmouseover='ss("","aw15")'>German Shepherd Puppies A dog a burglar will run from but which a child can hug, Czech/DDR

· Registered
3,657 Posts
It's okay for all of these to be up there, but we can't tell when OUR breeders have pups. Makes absolutely NO sense at all.

· Premium Member
3,220 Posts
I really think this is getting so much worse because for some reason we are seeing more text based ads again. I know Yung changed that at one point and the image based ads were better.

· Registered
3,657 Posts
<LI id=taw9 class=adma onfocus='ss("","aw9")' onmouseover='ss("","aw9")'>"Cute Puppies"puppy store All Breeds Available 305 559 7929 9353 sw 40 st Miami, fl 33165
mycutepuppies.com

<LI id=taw10 class=adma onfocus='ss("","aw10")' onmouseover='ss("","aw10")'>Cockapoo of Excellence Gorgeous Cockapoo Puppies with Breeders Lifetime Guarantee
                                   " Cockapoo of Excellence "    - Cockapoo Breeder Home

<LI id=taw11 class=adma onfocus='ss("","aw11")' onmouseover='ss("","aw11")'>PUGGLE Puppies for sale Designer Dog that everybody wants. healthy and frienly pups - NY
AmishPuggles.com

· Registered
10,268 Posts
Removal of these offending ads is NOT happening fast enough! :angry:

Puppies for Sale/Adoption
Purebred, Exotic Mix and Adoption Puppies in Los Angeles/Anaheim CA
Puppies for Sale in Los Angeles, Garden Grove, Stanton, Torrance and Whittier California | Pet City Puppies and Pet Store LA and Orange County

I know. It sickens me. Breaks my heart to the core. I look at all my doggies, and all the volunteer work, then I see the ads on this site. Very sad, indeed.

· Registered
3,657 Posts

· Registered
11,071 Posts
Well this is a pleasant experience this morning. It seems we've gotten back the image type banner ads instead of the text type banner ads and I've not seen one byb or puppy mill ad. WooHoo!! I'm very happy about this. Thank you. Just wish it had not taken so long to correct is all. Why did it get changed from the image type ads back to the text type ads, which got us all so upset months ago, in the first place? Can we be assured that it will not be changed back to the text type ad again?

101 - 120 of 146 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.