Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
121 - 140 of 146 Posts

· Registered
4,402 Posts
Holy Mackeral when did that black band beneath the header 'Ads by Google' show up?? Talk about Puppy Mill & BYB ads!:w00t: :angry:
i've already contacted Yung, please give them time to respond to my request

thanks
Joe

· Registered
39 Posts
I wonder if this was done on a Friday with the idea that the watchman wouldn't do anything about it until the beginning of the business week. The way it is done, it appears to be a part of the SM heading. Very misleading--as if it is a part of SM--sort of an endorsement. :angry:

· Premium Member
24,114 Posts
I do know the Google Custom Search slot and button started I think about a week or so ago and I really didn't mind that, but today I saw the black bar saying Ads by Google, Puppies for Sale, etc. That's a whole other thing. Hoping Yung gets to it first thing Monday.

· Registered
17,634 Posts
I wonder if this was done on a Friday with the idea that the watchman wouldn't do anything about it until the beginning of the business week. The way it is done, it appears to be a part of the SM heading. Very misleading--as if it is a part of SM--sort of an endorsement. :angry:
It's very clever, isn't it? It mimics the SM header exactly.

· Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
18,338 Posts
Ads by GooglePuppiesPuppies for AdoptionMalteseTiny Toy MalteseDog Breeders

This has been appearing on the top of my screen (all the time) now for a few days. I don't know how to get rid of it! Wondering if it on other screens. Please remove!

· Membership Suspended
2,834 Posts
I do know the Google Custom Search slot and button started I think about a week or so ago and I really didn't mind that, but today I saw the black bar saying Ads by Google, Puppies for Sale, etc. That's a whole other thing. Hoping Yung gets to it first thing Monday.
Have you noticed the topics in that bar change if you do any searches? UGH! I hate Google!

· Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
18,338 Posts
Thank you yung!

· Premium Member
596 Posts
I like this principle

I totally agree specially for naive people like me that found this group a bit late in my life. Mimie and Ladie were purchased from a pet shop by hubbie. Now that he knows the difference, he would have done things differently.

By the way thanks to Marsha, I know better. She has provided me with links and information about shuntz and genetic defects without being judgemental and I really aprreciate this a LOT :aktion033::aktion033::aktion033:

The whole idea is to educate, learn, warn, prevent and AVOID! :smilie_tischkante: cute puppies in the window at pet shops! without attacking or insulting others.

· Registered
2 Posts
Mill/Broker In Ohio "Fairview Kennels"

Terri Wiley NE Ohio.. Last 20 plus years, Pups in Barn.. Poor quality. How the IRS has busted her is unknown? She is aweful & Nasty..
Terri Wylie in North Benton, Ohio. She calls her business 'Fairview Yorkies', 'Fairview Kennels', and also has a website for 'Fairview Maltese'.
330-584-1710 Advertising CONSTANTLY on Ohio papers (Plain Dealer, Akron Beacon Journel

Well, you have picked the wrong person to scam this time. Not only am I reporting you to the proper authorities, but anyone who looks on the web for a Yorkie or a [COLOR=green !important][COLOR=green !important]Maltese[/COLOR][/COLOR] and checks before they buy from you, will definitely stay far away from your kennel after they read about my experience, which I will shout from the rooftops! I will be contacting Consumer Affairs, the Attorney General's Office, and I have friends in the police department. And hopefully you will be shut down.

Dana Catania

· Registered
11,071 Posts
Puppy Mill, Broker Ads

I don't typically log off when I leave SM so I've not noticed this before. But when I got on SM the other day I was not logged in and was viewing the forum as someone, well...not logged in. :rolleyes: And there were puppy mill and puppy broker ads on this site. But we don't see them when we're logged in. Can that be changed so they aren't on the site regardless if someone has an account and is signed in?

· Registered
4,109 Posts
I don't typically log off when I leave SM so I've not noticed this before. But when I got on SM the other day I was not logged in and was viewing the forum as someone, well...not logged in. :rolleyes: And there were puppy mill and puppy broker ads on this site. But we don't see them when we're logged in. Can that be changed so they aren't on the site regardless if someone has an account and is signed in?
I think that might be by chance. I'd be very surprised if the ads depended on whether or not someone was logged in but mods would know better.

However, I'm pretty sure Admin can block some ads from showing up on SM regardless.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

121 - 140 of 146 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.