Was eating grapes earlier and Sir N did his usual oh-momma-you-just-GOTTA-share-some-of-those routine. Before I heard that they are toxic, I ALWAYS shared grapes with him. In fact, he had been eating grapes without even one incident for YEARS until I read in these forums that they are toxic. Sir N simply doesn't understand WHY he's been completely cut off. And, since he has eaten so many of them in his past, I am kinda wondering...are they really toxic for EVERY dog? Or is this like soy? Many are allergic, but some aren't.