Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tink! You're going in the wrong direction!!!!!!! :smilie_tischkante:
View attachment 87519

No Tink, I can walk Arch, thank you....just let go and walk nicely please...:blink:
View attachment 87520

Every day we have a "rough" start, but after a block or so - we're cool....no problem..:thumbsup: Then after two blocks we stop and I give them water :innocent: and than Abbey decides she needs a ride. So we walk maybe 1/2 a mile or so and then Archie is panting pretty hard so he gets a ride then too. Tink is the only one who walks the whole way :aktion033:....that's my boy :wub:.

That's it. Nothin' special, just thought I'd share it with you. OMG!!! did I get that fat???!!! :w00t::w00t:...apparently so....:blush:

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Oh, that looks like fun!! Well, maybe not!! You have a "hand" full there for sure!! I don't know how you do it!!

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
I bet you could get a job as a professional dog walker if you wanted to! :p

So wee Ava gets to ride the whole way? And my hat's off to you chicarita...pushing/steering a stroller with one hand is a learned talent. Sometimes I walk Jett at the store for his noonish constitutional and have packages I'm taking to the post office in the stroller. I KNOW how hard it can be with one hand!! I don't know if I have the courage to try it with both Jett and Callie.:blush:

You look beautiful btw.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
LOL! I remember when you were debating about adopting Tink, one of the things you were worried about was walking three dogs!

Looks like you have it down to a system. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,034 Posts
I'm not even crazy about walking two together. One is always going forward while one has to stop. They alternate the starting and stopping routine so we never really get a good walk in. I'm sure all the neighbors know your crew. Not many people will walk four dogs at once.

·
Premium Member
20,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh, that looks like fun!! Well, maybe not!! You have a "hand" full there for sure!! I don't know how you do it!!
It's really not that all that bad..after that first block or so...

I bet you could get a job as a professional dog walker if you wanted to! :p

So wee Ava gets to ride the whole way? And my hat's off to you chicarita...pushing/steering a stroller with one hand is a learned talent. Sometimes I walk Jett at the store for his noonish constitutional and have packages I'm taking to the post office in the stroller. I KNOW how hard it can be with one hand!! I don't know if I have the courage to try it with both Jett and Callie.:blush:

You look beautiful btw.:thumbsup:
yes, Ava gets to ride the whole way. She's much too small for me to watch after with the other crazy nuts - the others are much bigger and stronger and way more experienced.

I'm amazed you have the time to walk them all! Such a cute picture...and you look great!
I try to do it every day, but some weeks it ends up being maybe 3 days a week..:blush:

LOL! I remember when you were debating about adopting Tink, one of the things you were worried about was walking three dogs!

Looks like you have it down to a system. :thumbsup:
I know, Marj.....I must be completely out of my mind!!!!!! Four dogs!!! :w00t: Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I'd have FOUR dogs!!!

I'm not even crazy about walking two together. One is always going forward while one has to stop. They alternate the starting and stopping routine so we never really get a good walk in. I'm sure all the neighbors know your crew. Not many people will walk four dogs at once.
oh, yes, my neighbors know me well. When I moved here I only had a bichon - but everyone saw me walk her every day. Soon after they followed - now lots of people on my street have dogs. I'm the only nut with four though :blink:!!!! People within our mile walk radius know us, LOL...

·
Premium Member
5,785 Posts
I'm always impressed that you walk your four together just about every day. I can barely handle my two.

Sophie is always charging ahead and Annie just wants to lay down and do the alligator roll on everyone's lawn - needless to say she's been dragged off just a bit once or twice.

And, you! You look beautiful as always and you always look like your having the time of your life no matter what you are doing!

·
Premium Member
2,077 Posts
My hat's off!!! I though I was doing good being able to manage my three! I can't imagine adding a stroller and keepin all three in one hand. As it is I still have to bribed Wedge with chicken to keep him from running off after bunnies.

And my neighbors think I'm crazy. But .
hea6+++++ (Izzy says hello)

But hey that's a life with dogs right? I think you look fabulous. You always stand out as the beauty in the crowd when I see you in pictures, it's like a radient light that shines from inside you. ;)

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
I love that Ava walks in her stroller - she looks just like the little princess that she is. I think you look great Pat - not the least big fat!

·
Premium Member
24,025 Posts
Pat - just add about 8 more dogs to that -- really large ones -- and you can get a job here as a dogwalker.:w00t: I can hardly control one. :brownbag:

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
:w00t: how do you do it:w00t: I take Matilda and B&B out and the leashes get tangled:smpullhair: your my super hero, a stroller and three dogs, wow Pat I think you deserve a:good post - perfect Hum I look at your picture and the song "Who's that Lady" comes to mind lol

·
Premium Member
3,391 Posts
Looks like you are having fun. You are my hero. Anyone who can walk three dogs with one hand is amazing, but then to be able to push a stroller with one hand is no simple feat either!

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Looks like your having alot of fun walking the pups. I think walking 3 at once is my limit, i don't know how you do it with pushing the stroller with one hand and walking the others with the other hand. When i walk mine i sing "Go Speed Racer" and make like a little race to make it more fun. :)

·
Premium Member
20,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It's really not all that bad! Tink is a knucklehead....but if he'd just walk in a straight line....all would be perfect!!! He likes to make HUGE circles...so I must be a very good leash "handlist"....or..ummm...something like that, LOL...

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
I agree- that takes a lot of talent and coordination to push a stroller, walk the dogs and keep track of them - all at the same time!!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts