Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Thanks so much for sharing. I haven't had time to look through the whole site, but I'm really impressed with what I've read so far. I bookmarked it, and will continue to explore the site. These are a few of the articles I've read so far that I feel are definitely worth reading:

If the AHA diet is wrong, when and how will our public health authorities admit
Carb Free Foods: Could They Be Best?
Hormones and Weight Gain: Why Insulin, Not Excess Calories, Causes Us to Get Fat

And yep, the website is definitely easy to read and understand! :chili:

·
Premium Member
16,777 Posts
I couldn't agree more, based on personal experience. About 2 years ago, I had my cholesterol checked and my triglycerides were high. My doctor said - no bread, no rice, no pasta. I adjusted my diet and my level went down 100 points and I lost 8 pounds - in 6 months. Doing NOTHING else differently! Thanks for all of these interesting links.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there,

This is Adam, the creator of Why Low Carb Diets Work. I found this forum by looking through my backlinks, and I just wanted to say thanks to you guys for your nice comments. Often when I look at my site, all I see are the things that need fixing (the graphic design, the often-too-technical tone, the quality of the research sourced, etc!). But it is refreshing to learn that at least some people are enjoying the site.

I plan to include lotsa interesting stuff in the weeks ahead, including a newsletter. The VP of Atkins recently did an exclusive interview for me, and jimmy moore (a big low carb blogger) had me as a guest for an upcoming podcast (4/26).

Anyway, I do appreciate the support and wish you all good health.

Cute dogs, by the way! I have a cat myself, although my wife and I both have a soft spot for fluffy white dogs.

Adam

1 - 5 of 5 Posts