Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I have been gone a while. Some of the post had gotten out of hand, so I took a break. I am the type that thinks, one should not always speak what their thinking. Never like to see any ones feelings hurt.

Any way,
Have had hand / wrist surgery and all is well. Puddles is doing great and spoiled more than ever since being home with him for 2 weeks. The little brat is gonna miss me come Monday. Hope he does okay, with holding his potty, since I have been taking him out during the day.

Hope every one had a happy and safe 4th !!

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Originally posted by Puddles Mom@Jul 6 2005, 08:17 PM
Hi All,
I have been gone a while. Some of the post had gotten out of hand, so I took a break.  I am the type that thinks, one should not always speak what their thinking. Never like to see any ones feelings hurt. 

Any way,
Have had hand / wrist surgery and all is well. Puddles is doing great and spoiled more than ever since being home with him for 2 weeks. The little brat is gonna miss me come Monday. Hope he does okay, with holding his potty, since I have been taking him out during the day.

Hope every one had a happy and safe 4th !! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=78797
[/QUOTE]
Oh, I'm happy to hear that you and Puddles are doing well! YOu should come back more often! Happy to hear from you

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
glad to see u back!

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
I was just wondering about you and Puddles the other day! How is Puddle's knee?

Glad to see you came back!

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks LadysMom for asking.

His knee is doing great. He was grounded for a while and not allow to run. The vet said it may never act up and then it may. We will handle it when it does. He now plays and runs as nothing ever happen.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts