Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!
My boy and I are glad to be here and hope to learn much from all you furr baby parents.

Brodie is 5 months old and all boy. I adore him and thought I would never own a male dog until I was introduce to the Maltese breed. I adopted a female Schnauzer 2 years ago named Sophie and I was sure it was just going to be her and I but after exposure to the fluffs I had to have one so I got Mr. Brodie and I am so glad I made that decision.

Mark

·
Premium Member
20,059 Posts
Well, welcome to Spoiled Maltese :smilie_daumenpos:

So, you're enjioying the antics of puppy hood!!! I bet Brodie keeps you laughing....

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Congradulations and Welcome. I can't wait to see pictures of Brodie and Sophie. I remember when I bought my Cocker Reginald, all they had left
was a boy. I never had a boy and really didn't want one. I'm so glad
I did!!!

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Welcome to SM. Brodie sounds like a handful. Those boys have a lot of energy and a lot of love. My Maltese Tyler says he likes the name of the city you live in. He thinks it was named after him. :whistle:

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
So glad you joined! :D Gotta post some pics soon, Mark. ;)

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Welcome to Spoiled Maltese. We'd love to see pics of your new little malt and your schnauzer.

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,701 Posts
:Welcome 4:
Kitzel & I are newbies but want to welcome you to SM---you will enjoy our company here! :HistericalSmiley:
I know exactly where Tyler, TX. is! Nice area.:chili::chili:
We look forward to seeing photos of Mr. Brodie.

·
Registered
1 Posts
newbie here

Hlw Evr1
I am johny and i am new in this forum.
I love pets and my one's name is tommy. I am actually freak about pets.
Wanna share my experiences about pets with you guysB)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts