Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone miss us? LOL j/k. Just been super busy around the house, with the kids and trying to stay cool! I haven't had to much to say. Now I really feel out of the loop! :)

Anyway, hope everyone is having a great summer! It is so BRUTALLY HOT here, with the humidity factor. I really,really feel for anyone who has to work in this. My hubby being one of them. He says it doesn't bother him. I on the other hand was about to have a heat stroke and so were the kids when we went onto the Broadriver Pier yesterday, before coming home from the beach. It was horrible!

Delilah is doing great, growing like a weed and still my sweet little girlie. I'll get some new pics of her posted soon! :)

And if I'm not here, well fb'ers can always find me there.

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Can't wait to see new Delilah pics. It's been so hot here, i think with all the air conditioners going it caused our power to go out most of the day yesterday. I honestly don't know how anyone can work in this heat and i feel very badly for them. I have a hard enough time taking the pups out to potty and walking to and from my car for work or going to the store.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Hey girl! Glad to "see" you again!! :) Its humid here too! I went rollar blading with my neighbor yesterday around 7:15 in the morning and I was already sweating!!!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
i miss u ! but i do understand how busy we can b w the kids... pls post pics of that precious fluff soon!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts